[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

that would be pretty cool, and id say its safe to assume hes forum daed

Would anyone like to say a few words? I will

I only knew Craftable by The Prism Pirate. Although I was never on the forums while he still was with us, I feel very close to him from his comics. He has never really left, his comics are still with us. I hope he will come back soon and make more comics (Itā€™s probably college tbh)

Itsa me, back again. Honestly I still hold the belief that Craft isnā€™t forum-dead. On the last post he made, he mentioned that he didnā€™t even know if heā€™d have the story finished by the end of 2019, as his work situation is very busy. Iā€™ll quote it directly:
" Authorā€™s Notes: Due to my new work situation irl, might have the next few updates be a little late. Might be a wrench in the plans for finishing by 2019 but after a week or so it should be back on schedule. (not that there ever was one) "

I just figure itā€™s his work that is busy. I wonā€™t declare it safe-to-say that he is forum-dead until we get into 2020, and if he still doesnā€™t show then, well that might be the unfortunate case. : c

Iā€™m pretty sure ā€œfinishing by 2019ā€ means finishing by the end of 2018 / the start of 2019. As much as I would like for Craftable to come back, Iā€™m not gonna get my hopes up, seeing as they havenā€™t posted in ~10 months.

Letā€™s make a fanart fest for the 1st anniversary of his hiatus :smiley:

edit: nov 11, mark that. So Iā€™m gonna go collect funds for that event. What goes for a prize nowadays?

craftā€™s entrails

I can give an Amazon gift card.

Fair. I still have my hopes, though. And as for a fanart fest, I might make fanart sometime just for the hell of it, no prizes attached. I donā€™t actually really play RotMG much anymore, I just kind of still come back to the forums now and then since I like the art nā€™ stuff.

lets do this m9

Our prayers got answered.

Welcome back @Craftable :3

new pages upcoming, if stale memes please donā€™t bully

Oh my god youā€™re back! :smile:

holy fuck its the second coming of jesus

I expect at least one meme about toast being dev a and one meme about you being ded for a year.

jk <3 just donā€™t leave us again pls

Glad I havenā€™t been forgotten, guess falling off the face of the earth was a bad idea. Anyway, Iā€™ll continue upon Prism Pirate in the next coming days. For now, enjoy my hobbled entry into the comic contest.

Maybe I should run my own "return" contest alongside DECA...

not being locked after almost a year, you guys rock

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LOST HALLS

context

I didnā€™t know this game was still alive.
someone fill me in its been too long
oh and sorry for dying, Iā€™ve run out of game to play

Foolish.

omfg craftable is back yess!

I KNEW ME RANDOMLY REVISITING THIS FORUM FOR AGES WAS GONNA BE WORTH IT!

ā€¦
Anyways, welcome back man :smiley:

Also uhh, because of that earlier post I felt inspired to make this.

Fuuuuture, fuuuuuutureā€¦

(I spent like 20 minutes making this but I think it was worth it)