[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

awww no he got a hand spinner stuck in his torso !

Let him live on in legend tonight.

Pages 1121-1125

Authorā€™s Notes: Who made my little cinnamon bun CRY?!

Full Comic Layout

Darn, when death is perma for mobs. Pretty emotional for MS Paint, so props for that.

Rheaā€™s Revenge

Pages 1126-1130

Authorā€™s Notes: I almost forgot Rhea had an actual body.

Full Comic Layout

SAN TO RYU: 1080 POUND PHOENIX

On more relevant notes, careful with that mindset, Rhea. Characters die when you yolo.

Whatā€™s the third dagger in her mouth and where did it go in the next panel? I only remember her having three weapons: green knife, spirit dagger, and carved golem remains. The second and third are in her hands, and the mouth dagger isnā€™t green.

Davy still has all of Rheaā€™s old gear [1] , and hasnā€™t remembered to return it. In which Dreadstump gives Rhea a set of noob weapons, one being the Bluesteel Dagger [2] . As for the location of the dagger in the next frame [3] (but more or less wanted to express her inner rage with the cool stance of Zoro which Iā€™m glad @BaraBlazer caught on to)

HERE COMES MY FOOT

Pages 1131-1135

Authorā€™s Notes: Believe it or not Rhea has a very refined vocabularyā€¦ she just never uses it.

Full Comic Layout

Go Rhea! Show the Golem what a Trickster can do
Also, triple wielding confirmed in universe. Letā€™s wait for a dual wielding warrior :smiley:

PUSILLANIMOUS

Happy Halloween from Rhea and Friends

Slimed away the facade

Pages 1136-1140

Authorā€™s Notes: Does this prove Davy is etherial? Or just bad at calming someone down?

Full Comic Layout

Disbelieved Death

Pages 1141-1145

Authorā€™s Notes: Not the sweetest victory for Davy, but one nonetheless.

Full Comic Layout

She sure left an explosive surprise. Davy in full frontal denial cuz the one dude who just wouldnā€™t die suddenly died in the same room you were in, yet you didnā€™t notice itā€¦ or is it foreshadowing that heā€™s still OK? :thinking:

Also, love that her rage doesnā€™t translate to competence. Keeping eyes peeled for this one.

Final Rest

Pages 1146-1150

Authorā€™s Notes: All this drama, no wonder this will never get done. Letā€™s get the show on the road.

Full Comic Layout

F in chat for dreadstump pls :cry:

f.