[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

The sad reality of being a level 1-4 dungeon

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of anti-depressants

Pages 141-145

Author’s Notes: Poor Dreadstump, why buff cdirk when we could buff Dreadstump?

Full Comic Layout

Geeze, that’s wayy to close for comfort. Don’t they respawn? I wanna go with each portal is a random alternate universe of a dungeon, each with its own distinct individuals, but that kinda makes the Void’s huge presence from the beginning kinda… Void.

Edit; also, seems like dreadstump’s got a soft spot for a lady there, portrait on page 145

:thinking: This was my first thought when trying to write the idea for a story. But that would also assume that Oryx would fall in the same perview if two instances of Oryx’s Castle can happen at once in different Realms. But, for the sake of consistency and storytelling, dungeons are their own universe, but the bosses are granted magic to exist on every plane of existence of that dungeon.

Or in other words

Feels bad for dreadstump :frowning: . Don’t do this…

Do not mistake anger for courage, especially with a pirate.

Pages 146-150

Author’s Notes: If power level of enemies was scaled by damage, don’t really Dreadstump could even touch Rhea, but just for story conviences, sure.

Full Comic Layout

That’d a man with issues. Cool hook snap maneuver by Rhea, tho

Also, fanservice time ahoy

The Tale of Dreadstump and his dreaded life.

Pages 151-160

Author’s Notes: Backstory is not official canon, but is officially “cannon.”

Full Comic Layout

:frowning: Poor dreadstump. Though I kind of don’t want him to unleash his true power and kick my ass.

Going great so far! Dreadstump’s story is so sad :cry:

Also, “what’s your malfunction”, Full Metal Jacket reference?

Assassins creed reference, I guess, with the hidden blade?

Also when the heck is rhea finally going to get gear better than old tops

Not even old tops :smiley: . She has a emerald shard

regret me

This is more of a universe where the market isn’t saturated with old tops dropping from every other dungeon, so gear like that might run a bit higher.

But...

She will get some new gear later on in the story

Nice. Now i’m invested in Dreadstump. I’m guessing this is his transformation to the Deadwater Docks version. I wonder what his interactions with Davy Jones would be…

Edit after craftable reply: :sadface:

Spoiler to this statement

Bilgewater and Dreadstump are two different pirates

A hero bein’ a pirate? Absurd!.. well…

Pages 161-165

Author’s Notes: I just found out the name Rhea wasn’t taken, so yea, I’m back into the game on this “alt” account.

Full Comic Layout

Craftable, may I ask what your time zone is? Cause it’s currently 3:40 AM for me, so I hope you’re at least getting some sleep.

Also, I question how exactly they’re going to break this curse, considering that if Oryx had to be beaten to break it, it would have been broken a long time ago.

I do get sleep, I work at nights (EST time) so I’m usually on the flip, or I drag on to finish work I have to do before hitting to sleep, but yes I do get enough.

The Curse..

won’t be broken for Dreadstump, but they could call upon the aid of another pirate army…

Oh gee I wonder who that could possibly be? I could never ever guess who that could ever be, as there’s only so many pirate dungeons in the entire game.