[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

See you summer 2021 :D.

Hippity hoppety your notifications are now my property

ok for real this time I have found zero way to make the void fight super epic so weā€™re just gonna cut that cord

too many pages to post upon the forums but upon my Full Comic Layout has a bunch of new pages and Iā€™m on actual literal quarentine lockdown so Iā€™m gonna hammer this out. No more will I let you wait, as youā€™ve waited to long.

Logged in to make an announcement in my comic thread, then stumbled right into this.

An unexpected surpriseā€¦ but a welcome one! Heya Craftable!

Reactions to the comix!

Spoilers abound!

Lol at that jab from dreadstump about the fight duration. RIP davy.

Ohhh damn that triplet panel is really cool.

OH COME ON ANOTHER CLIFF HANGED

to be continued in The Realm

Hate having to make yall load the big ass page but still too assed to post here. Once Iā€™m done bulking I will.

Epic green blurr! Man, if only samurais are this badass in game lol. I wonder where the rest of Rheaā€™s sailor-y gang wentā€¦

Also, is it possible to split the pages into 100 panels each? Kinda hard to re-read them and needing to load all 1400(?) panels every time.

I will spend time to reorganize the pages, but initially I didnā€™t think Iā€™d even get to 1400.

The End Of the Void

Pages 1497-1523

Authorā€™s Notes: After watching a guild speedrun a Void fightā€¦ I think I did a pretty good job. But weā€™re not done yet. Stay tuned!

Full Comic Layout for anything before this

lmao so THATā€™s how you craft a void blade! sweet sweet 1500 panelsā€¦ they come and go so fast!

Also, I like to imagine that

Spoilers

In the end while void was the size of a rat, his voice was high and squeaky like Pika from One Piece

Not All Heroes Are Alike

Pages 1524-1534

Authorā€™s Notes: The first smile in a long time.

Full Comic Layout

Daww look at the poor girl. Hip hip hurray for Unity!ā„¢

Friendship Glitters Like Gold

Pages 1535-1549

Authorā€™s Notes: I canā€™t sell ā€œthe friends we made along the wayā€ā€¦ atleast not as easy.

Full Comic Layout

but what if the real void was where the friends we should have made are

I see at least 2 white bags and a mountain pile of realm gold. If only in game void gave out realm gold coins~
One drop for each of the pirates huh?

Treasure AND Friendship?

Pages 1550-1562

Authorā€™s Notes: Only good thing about the major delay is the concept of runes.

Full Comic Layout

END OF CHAPTER 10

Pages 1563-1572

Authorā€™s Notes: A sad goodbye for a long journey. But thereā€™s still a few loose ends to tie up.

Full Comic Layout

OH MY GOD I SKIPPED REALMEYE FOR A LITTLE AND I MISSED THE END. DAMMIT

Davy is here! Thessal Chekovā€™s gun saves the pirate.

Ayy Samurai being released is cannon.

Love the detail of a chest being under Stumpyā€™s hat.

Good lord that is junk pile for non-heroes, but shit am I not green with envy with all those.

Imagine defeating void and getting a chest full worth of loot. To be fair, she earned a good rest. Nice hook onto O3 as well! Who knew that something more evil was Oryx himself.

You heard it here first folks! Dreadstumpā€™s secret to life is his right hand!

So will we be getting an epilogue chapter, or will you take a break before tackling O3? Regardless, congrats on the 1.5k panel/page comic! Will you be doing an AMA after this? I want to know your thoughts about the comic, the growth, the planned length, scale, character planning, etc.

Everyone is thanking Craftable for doing this comic but iā€™d like to thank @Toastrz for creating the Lost Halls else this comic wonā€™t exist