[ROTMG Comic] The Realm

Meet Meghan

Illustrated by @PhantomMod (Left side: age 20; Right side: age 38)

Meghan

“This town is coarse, and cold, and mean, its hard to keep your conscience clean. Faceless in the crowd, anything’s allowed. And so I come at dawn each day, come to wash it all away. Sink into the sea; blue and cool and kind. Let it set me free, let the past unwind… Leave the hurt behind.”

“You should never have come to the PPE District. Its not a place for people like you and @Seelpit. Its too easy to forget who you are, and where you belong. Take your wife, your daughter, and go! Sail across the sea. Put us out of mind. Close your eyes and flee; let yourself stay blind. Leave this place behind…” (Meghan to @Ecookied)

Age (In Debut): 20
Age (Latest Appearance): 38
Gear (Latest Appearance): Tyrant’s Wand, Henchman’s Claymore; custom battle armor.
Abilities: Engineering

PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

I realised I haven’t actually responded to this thread yet, so I’d just like to say I’m really excited to see how this entire story goes~ It’s also exciting to see so many great artists collaborate onto this story, which I’ve read and enjoyed fondly ^-^

@Wilhuff Can I try to draw myself?
I will dm you my drawing and if you like it then Yay, if you don’t then I have the trash right next to me…

Dank.

@Wilhuff
Hey does the picture need to be a full body picture lol

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Divine’s non-existent art thread

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

Insignia illustrated by @PhantomMod

“White Witch”

Illustrated by @Campfires

???

“AGGGHHHHH!!!”- @SoloSen after being struck by Ancient Spell: Pierce
“Once upon a time, there was a kingdom; a beautiful one. Surrounded by darkness of an ancient war…”

Age (In Debut): 30
Age (Latest Appearance): 36
Gear (Latest Appearance): Staff of the Cosmic Whole (Crystal sharpened into a point); various spells (all memorized; specific preference for Ancient Spell: Pierce)
Abilities: Magical Matriarch (Passive ability): 0 MP cost for Magic based powers + Triple Damage inflicted upon enemies struck by magic based attacks; Eyes glow green, and body radiates a green aura when utilizing powerful magic abilities.

The magic and the mystery, of the p̶o̶t̶a̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶s̶- white witches

I was tagged somewhere?

Also

“Ronin”

illustrated by @YesButNo

???

“Ronin…”- Craftable to Rhea as they come face to face with the Ronin.

“You’ve been been tricked by that charlatan, Sensey. He gives costumes to foolish children, letting them believe that they are heroes, leading them like lambs to the slaughter. I warned him, if he ever put the Insurgents back together, I would kill every last one of them. And, you’re about to learn, that I’m a man of my word.”

Age (In Debut): 33
Age (Latest Appearance): 39
Gear (Latest Appearance): Assorted Swords and Katanas, ghostly grenades, Ancient Doom Bow, dagger of Foul Malevolence, retractable steel (later titanium) claws built into gauntlets.
Abilities: Shatter Point (Active ability); Can detect weak points and vulnerabilities in enemies and obstacles; slightly above average stats due to lifetime gym membership.

Pretty good if I do say so myself!
38%20PM

It is pretty good though.

:clap:

Gotta learn how to do digital art because I fall victim to bad photo quality all the time

I like the direction of the plot how I like my women

Same… But first I need to know how to draw…

Transitioning from traditional to digital will take awhile, can confirm, having to not rely on your set of markers, pens, crayons etc. and having to know the tools and software.

But damn, it’ll definitely be worthwhile, can’t wait to see your works on digital! Good work on the illustration~ ^-^

loughs in not-elementary school kid

Ty, I’ve found a software that I think I like. It’s called Krita :slight_smile:

“Huntress”

illustrated by @YesButNo

???

“She’s hunting survivors of the Massacre of Midland Heights.” - Midland Heights Massacre Survivor

“You can’t escape. Not from the Order. Not, from me.”

Age (In Debut): 16
Age (Latest Appearance): 22
Gear (Latest Appearance): Thousand Shot brand repeating crossbow, Mad God Sword; cloak of endless twilight
Abilities:
True Vision (Passive Ability): Accuracy for attacks is doubled; increased chance of landing critical blows
Shatter Point (Active ability); Can detect weak points and vulnerabilities in enemies and obstacles