[ROTMG Comic] The Realm

I have my spot in the cabin right? Cats like me and thats very important

Give YesButNo time, he started legit about a month or two ago. That’s impressive work for a hand drawn comic if he finishes even by April.

YES I KNOW can you guys take a joke like bruh

AFAIK so cant you

Your joke sucks mate.

first page inked bois. Not going to school cuz if i get coronavirus, my dad, who is a smoker, will die

so lots more time to work on comics. Will ramp up production when google doodle contest is over

AFTER A WAIT OF MONTHS AND AN ARTIST SWITCH

@Wilhuff and @YesButNo Bring you

THE REALM: Second Crusade

Artist’s note: Yes, I am going to include JoJo references. Sorry about the slight change in art style, unlike the previous artist I can’t even begin to promise hundreds of pages of detailed comic. I guess me illustrating this comic will make me a lot more active on the Forums, so yeeaaaaaaaa. Hope you guys enjoy, you really deserved it after the long wait!

That dorime in the udl tho

Nicee.

Everyone, round of applause. :clap:

We’ve waited long enough, we should be able to wait enough for you to take your time. We’re already at like 3 other comics that are stagnating anyway. Will be setting to Watching in the meantime, almost missed this update as it is.

<smallalso if you somehow get back into the game possible chance I’m disbanding the guild and requesting a transfer but I’m probably burnt out until next big event/unity anyway

Also don’t forget your Full Comic Layout

Thanks lmao. I will most likely be returning on unity, but idk cuz smp minecraft is taking up a lot of time