RotMG Dating Sim Thread

This all started from a conversation in the meme thread. I made a poll to see the most desirable characters…

These were the results!

Anyways…

Plot: You are a wizard and seek an adventurer to accompany you. You have six choices…
Hunter: He found you out in the Realm nearly dead/starving and saved you. He wakes up early to hunt

Mystic: A kind lad who is able to see the future. Hates conflict. Cutesy demeanor

Trickster: Mean spirited thug who has been bullying you and stealing your items since you arrived. But seems to have a soft side…

Necromancer: Socially awkward girl who has hidden talents but her creepiness wards people away. You are childhood friends

Paladin: Another childhood friend you have that has been taking care of you whenever you fell down and scraped yourself or got picked on by monsters. However she’s somewhat airheaded

Finally
Sorceress: Mysterious woman you met in the godlands who has no interest in your affairs, but because of your determination to help her she confides in you, details of her quest

Concept sketches

Colored sketches

owo whats this

What

Conflict as in arguments/fights, not the orb

He hates conflict 'cause the Orb of Aether is where it’s at now

Maybe because it’s very early but good job

So the mystic is a self portrait

Why are they all gender-flipped, and why is Trickster the one who “steals your items?” If anything she should just piss you off with jokes or something (Haa haa! Hee hee! Hoo hoo! Want to hear a joke?). Now Rogue would actually make sense if he stole your items since pretty much every rogue ever is some kind of criminal, runaway, or, well… Rogue.

Who gives a shit let him draw what he wants to draw

artistic lisence

Who says they are they didn’t put in bold letters.

FEMALE , MALE

That’s just you interpretating it that way

I want more lolis reeeeeee.

jus saying

That paladin tho :open_mouth:

This is some autismo

I didn’t read any of that. I just looked at the pictures

wow trix is such a bad boy :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

By the way, they’re genderbent because I wanted to bamboozle you.

You only chose female classes from the poll and there’s no rules set in stone that they have to stay that way. Much like how skins in the game vary

I change my answer to necro, pally and sorceress :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao

Looks like someone’s easily offended lmao. I didn’t say I had a problem with it, I was just curious. I’ll think twice next time I ask a question. Is that alright with you?

necro and pally :wink: