Rotmg Doodles

hey look! it’s a thing:

Winter Exploration:
Winter Exploration full

Fortunately and unfortunately, we haven’t gotten anywhere near this much snow where I live.

I want to know! :thinking:

Same here :sob:

Meet the Rogue:
Meet the Rogue full

Rogue likes what he sees, Ninja’s not so sure.

also the original guild hall walls looked too similar to the floor, so I made it a stone wall instead of a wooden one.

This one isn’t from RotMG, it’s my own creation for the game I’ve been designing for a very long time whenever my mind is idle. It’s the same thing my username comes from. I don’t really have a name for it unfortunately, other than the acronym DRS. drawings from DRS will have a [DRS] tag in their title.

Jetstone Crawler [DRS]:

Jetstone Crawler color

-What appears to be an inorganic construct or golem is in reality an insect-like creature encased in a hard, rock-like shell. Jetstone Crawlers are easily identified by their large light crystals embedded into their backs and forelegs. These crystals facilitate the crawler’s dark magic abilities by drawing out all light within the crawler and concentrating within themselves. The crystals then slowly diffuse the excess light into the surrounding environment, illuminating the area. When the Jetstone Crawler is strained for power against a particular strong opponent, the crystals rapidly discharge bursts of light in all directions, both “cooling down” the crawler for more dark magic abilities and adding a new power to its offensive arsenal. Jetstone Crawlers feed on just about anything, wearing down prey or would-be attackers with powerful dark magic attacks or sheer numbers. They hunt in large packs led by a much larger Jetstone Magnate, although individuals separated from the pack are far from defenseless. Jetstone Crawlers are usually passive when not actively hunting, especially when resting and diffusing light built up from a recent battle. However, if a threat is detected while the pack is dormant, the Jetstone Magnate will drive the pack into crazed, berserk state. Few individuals have ever survived a jetstone frenzy, it is advised to not provoke a pack of Jetstone Crawlers under any circumstances. -

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.