RotMG Draw Tool Bugged?

So I’ve been trying to make some sprites in the RotMG Draw Tool, but whenever I finish one and save it (Note: I’ve done everything properly, including selecting the type, writing down a name, and double-checking) the sprite doesn’t show up under my list of sprites, as well as the sprite list everyone else has created.

Has anyone encountered this problem, and if they have, does anybody know what I can do?

• Computer Operating System: Windows 10
  • Your browser and version: Chrome 53
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed: 23,0,0,162

Boss dungeon: The Abandoned Shaft
Sprite draw tool
Sprite Help
Why is the RotMG draw tool not saving my precious creations?

Did you set the search to all?

Edit: it’s broken for me too, rip in peace.

I’ve been having the same problem since Saturday or so, and from what I can tell the trouble is solely happening in Chrome.

Edit: It seems that since I’ve made this post, the problem has extended to other browsers (at least Firefox and Microsoft Edge) and I’m not entirely sure why or how.

Does anyone have a solution for this yet? The only other browser I have other than chrome is internet explorer and god is it awful.

Alright, so I did some experimenting and found a “solution,” although it’s not great.

I find that I can save a sprite just fine if I’m not logged into the browser version of Realm. That’s why it was only happening in Chrome for me earlier, as well as why it had stopped working. As such, I and presumably others could create and save sprites, but it would have to be excluded from the list of sprites that we’ve made previously.

Obviously I’m waiting for a real-ier fix, but if you’re desperate to assemble squares together, then that might help in the meantime. Let me know if this “solution” doesn’t work, so that I can console you and say that I don’t have any other ideas.

Sprite Help

Apologies if this post doesn’t contribute much to the discussion, but does anyone know if DECA has resolved the issue? I sent a ticket about a week ago, and they replied saying the issue has been solved. Apparently it isn’t so.

Any theories dealing with the Art Maker?

yeah i saved several, it just didnt save. good thing i screen shotted .

deca got back to me in both tickets i sent about this issue. They said that they are still working on the issue, but can’t really do much because of the more important stuff, and also just said to screenshoot the sprite and recreate it when its fixed (rip perfect coloring).

Thank god i found this discussion. I too have had problems, which is INCREDIBLY frustrating. Especially after 4 hours of straight work. At least i have screen shots but they’re not really the same. I haven’t found a solution yet but ill be sure to post it if i can

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.