Rotmg Goals

After playing Realm for a while, it gets boring, and basically the only thing you do is grind. What do you do to make it fun again?

Do stupid challenges.

Personally I have a few long term goals and short term goals. Most short term goals have to do with the current event, like pumpkin jugg this event, but I focus more on my long term goals like get every white bag, fill my char slots with 8/8s and maybe, just maybe, get to legend one day.

Oh boy, don’t even get me started on grinding. I did 1000+ voids without ever getting an Omni. That basically killed all my motivation to play the game. The only thing that makes the game fun for me still is playing with my friends and chatting with the community, I don’t find the game play interesting anymore personally.

So… I basically just go and try to get better?

Top 100 players, hard for me since I barely have any time to play

Try to achieve the best sets and items in the game.

Godlands priest challenge, white bag treasure hunt, trading player experience, or just play with random noobs

Top 1 Ninja is my ultimate goal.
Of course, maxing my pet is, too, as well as actual white star.

But that would be more annoying grinding

That’s what I did, working well so far

Arena.

:sweat_smile:

Lotta people do NPE/PPEs but I can’t get a good one working so I’ve quit on those for a while. Try joining a guild with active and passionate players and that’ll probably help with your enthusiasm about the game.

i had a really good copy paste of this somewhere, cant find it :confused:

• 14 8/8s
  • fame
  • ytube channel popularity
  • ppe
  • npe
  • get an alt in as much “good” guilds as you can
  • build your own guild
  • arena
  • all whites
  • best sets
  • speedrun records
  • talk to friends, find a long term guild. not those crappy ones that suddenly get like 1M fame in like 2 days but like dies 1month after. Although not as active usually, its more fun in the long run.
  • solo ___ (shats, lh, nests,etc.)
  • lvl 1 8/8
  • etc.

But it keeps the game fun for me with all the grind, it’s how I like it :smile:

Ikt. I just mean that the person said anything but grinding and what you suggested was grinding. Thats all.

Save up life pots to rent a huntress gf.

damn lol I didnt notice, yeah you’re right.

grind halls until i get cultist skull

My goals have always been 14 8/8s, now they are 15 8/8s (one 8/8 of each class) and right now I’m 13/15. Just need warrior and trickster left. After that I’m going to work on maxing up backup characters for shatters and lost halls, maybe run some of those for a bit, as well as grind to have 1 vault of each top, as well as 1 vault full of each of my most used UT items (dblade chest, dbow chest, etc)

Just overall keep playing with friends and make small goals for myself like 10k archer, or knight or whatever. A long long time ago I had one major goal - to hit #1 on the all time legends board. Unfortunately that will never ever happen now, it is not possible for me to achieve this, unlike back when McKellen and Lawlwhut played it was still possible. Now, no more so. Maybe I will still aim for 1,000,000 dead fame on 1 char.

Would have helped if I didn’t die on mine :'3