RotMG Ideas Discord

Hey everyone!

I’m Atrapper, and myself and our other moderators/respected members would like to invite you to the new RotMG Ideas Discord!

Before I continue, I’d like to thank @Curlip for the initial concept of this Discord. If he hadn’t made his thread about it, we probably wouldn’t have made this server. I’d also like to thank @Kirkoma for setting up Tatsumaki (a bot), organizing the server, and being a huge help overall.

That said, if you guys are interested in ideas, are a creator yourself, or are a critic, I hope you’ll join the Discord! Here, you can get advice on WIP ideas, give advice on them, and let others preview your ideas before publicly posting them. Myself and many other idea critics will be on this Discord and will provide advice on your ideas, as well as ask for help with our own ideas.

Also, if you experience any issues with it, please tell one of the moderators (myself, @Xaklor, @Scorchmist, and @Curlip) and we’ll fix it ASAP.

I hope to see many new faces in the Discord server!

Item developing
How have you impacted the game?
New Sprite and XML discord!
17 Item ideas by Scorchmist
My [Deca Art Contest] art submission
How to make a ROTMG sprite?

This server is meant for advice on ideas or sprites, where you can post your WIP ideas without being penalized.

However, it can be used for complete ideas as well.

nothing about me :feelsdead:

Oh yeah, give me one second.

Can u pls make me an admin on the server?

/s

Discord, huh.
Too bad I own a Microsoft Phone.

thought id bump this before it closed.

Heyy, here’s where the Ideas > WIP section is! How active is the discord?

Edit; also, how “raw” of a WIP do you proccess? Do people post already finished ideas with sprites and all and evaluated personally there, or do people pith in sprites and ideas to complete a WIP idea?

pretty good, we have several channels consisting of item, dungeon, class and sprites. And others. The most active tends to be sprites where we help/give opinions on sprites.

We also have quite a few closed testers that can help you in a way that normal people can’t. [quote=“BaraBlazer, post:8, topic:9660”]
how “raw” of a WIP do you proccess?
[/quote]

we have a lot of ideas shot around in the item/class/dungeon ideas, so they dont have to be complete at all.[quote=“BaraBlazer, post:8, topic:9660”]
Do people post already finished ideas with sprites and all and evaluated personally there
[/quote]

there are some completed ideas posted there as advertisement, but most are WIP.[quote=“BaraBlazer, post:8, topic:9660”]
or do people pith in sprites and ideas to complete a WIP idea?
[/quote]

dont get what you mean by this.

*pitch in sprites and ideas. Say that it’s a dungeon idea, but it’s just a concept. Err… “Epic sprite World”. After laying fown the basics, such as dungeon gimmick and boss, do we have others giving new enemy ideas to populate the place, new drops, etc?

generally not, as of right now, most users there are veteran idea makers. And in that case it wouldnt really be their idea.

We do a more of: this will work, this won’t work. However, i have seen a bit of suggestions for classes/items/dungeons. Generally more suggestions with sprites.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.