RotMG Ideas Discord's Halloween Contest 2017

no, no it wouldn’t.

What if people donated to the point where there were 11 prizes but only 3 people participated >:}

Any donations we get from now are going to one of @piggby’s many mules for use in future competitions… so luckily that won’t be happening.

Piggby isn’t trustworthy enough, give it to me. I swear I won’t sell it all on USW2 or anything within 24 hours :}

Come to AfricaSouth2.

:C

my thing got removed

I think your caps lock is broke.

DanMoney PLEASE!

This shouldn’t be that hard. All you need to qualify as a valid entry is to make something that is original and related to Halloween. Your entry is a knight (in which you use an existing sprite that doesn’t belong to you) who can’t see that well, so they have sky blue glasses and lips. You just need to make something that isn’t plagiarized from a sprite that’s already in-game. I do not get why this is such a hard task for you. Are you incapable of drawing a sprite without just slapping on an accessory onto an existing sprite? Here, I’ll outline the steps you need to take to not plagiarize your entry.

Step 1. Open the Draw Tool.

Step 2. Draw something without loading someone else’s work.

TLDR: Draw a sprite without plagiarizing.

question mark?

I don’t have discord can I enter my drawing here??

I mean, this is an event for the Discord and members of it, not just anyone that wishes to enter.

Well, Rip me…

I hope you know discord is free and can be used on a web browser…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.