RotMG Ideas Discord's Holiday Art Content 2017

Hey, everyone! In October, myself and the other Admins of the Ideas Discord held a Halloween Art Contest and gave out tons of items are prizes. It was a huge success.

Now, it’s December, and we’re hosting another one! This time, we’re using a bot, developed by @Curlip, for submissions, so everything will be much more organized. This event will be centered around holiday- and winter-related art, with over 50 Life worth of prizes!

You can join the Discord here: http://discord.gg/ZW2nayE.
I hope to see a ton of new members and entries! Good luck, and happy holidays!

How have you impacted the game?

this time you did the smart move and didn’t post the rewards lol

Yeah, last time, we had a constantly growing reward pool. It’s best if we just leave it as ambiguous as >50L for this one.

Very happy to be helping to organise this event for a second time! Merry Christmas, and good luck to you all!

in case anyone was curious what i did with my items, i didnt actually get to giving out my items to the winners of whatever contest i had. So instead i gave it to curlip, so he has everything now, dunno how much he put into this contest.

I plan to be putting in one mule for each contest for the next couple of contests.

puts in a mule with a single vit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.