ROTMG Life and Mana Prices

Why are life and mana dropping down so fast? I mean, Life I can kinda understand, because def’s price rose drastically after abby nerf, but mana’s dropped down to where 1:3 life is acceptable, and 1:2 def is acceptable. I can’t even trade 1:2 life or 1:3 def anymore without waiting a very very long time, and I tend to try and not set my prices too high. But 1:2 mana for def is crazy…

Mana started decreasing when the Chest Events started, initially with Ocean Trench, which already brought down the prices from 1:5 to 1:4. Then, even more and more chest events, along with the abyss nerf, it went down to 1:3/1:2. Life only went down due to the abyss nerf.

Also Puppet Master’s Encore is now available after Janus and he drops Mana as well. I’ve also noticed a lot more people popping keys to Shatters nowadays. Probably because of the mystery boxes so that might have some effect too.

Yeah, but def’s prices are absurd, either that or too many people want ridiculous prices, as I can’t sell 1:1 att for def, and some people even demand TWO attack for 1 def, like dafuq?

Atk for def has always been slightly hard to sell but it’s not too hard. I sold 3:3 yesterday easily. I think once people get used to doing Toxic sewers trading is going to be more stable. Back when it first came out everyone just died in it. Now some people actually tp when you call it and some even rush it.

Attack for def has always been slightly hard to sell? Before all of the DECA events, people bought attack for def 1:2 normally, or 2:3, 3:4, 4:5, and other ratios which favor attack slightly better. 1:1 got sold almost instantly. Now, def> attack?

bro, welcome to usw2

##Welcome to the forum @Korrect!

###Have a :cookie:!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.