Rotmg May Events

scrnshot imgur plox

I don’t get what’s wrong with event chests. It’s better than nothing while DECA comes out with the bigger stuff.

It’s incredibly boring (especially since we’ve had them constantly since halloween), and if people don’t want to participate they’re punished with less items.

The new may events are fine though. I’m glad they decided to space things out a bit instead of making the whole month one long grind.

Got the Piglet skin first day. Finally don’t have to grind.

lucky bs lol

anybody know what the tacos represent on the 4th-7th?

I am thinking that tacos will drop from something (dungeons or Oryx perhaps) but that is only a guess.

huh, i see…

Most likely a fame/free package in the shop, like the one we had on the Easter calendar.

In fact I am almost certain that is what it is

It’s not punishment. I don’t understand why people feel pressured to do chest events. It’s just extra incentive to log in and play, your are not being punished with less items any more than you are not being punished for not being on 24/7.
I like the week events, because I actually have less time to play on weekends. But, I also don’t mind missing events and don’t whine about “missing out”

My complaints are based off of what has become of the game for the past few months. A long grind-fest. Chest events are healthy for the game but only in moderation. I play the game for fun, and not to acquire all the items possible, which is why as the chest events kept on going I started to play less and less. The game just wasn’t fun anymore, and there was no indication of DECA ever stopping them.

You cannot deny that chest events in such a large quantity are bad for the game. “Regular” gameplay was reduced to rolling dice. No one was in the realms, many aspects of teamwork and collaboration in the game were gone, and we were left sitting in the nexus, waiting for the next dungeon to steamroll.

The Producer’s Letter provided much needed recognition of concerns about chest events, and the reduced amount of events in May is a much needed break and hopefully a return to what the game was like before.

Is it just me but since the inception of my time playing this game I haven’t had a single chance at getting another vault unlocker. It would be nice if you quit putting char slot continually and instead mixed it up? Ever think of that?

i also want another vault chest. my first chest is already full of fudging whites and i still get more ;-; im forced to feed

Char slot + Backpack = 2 Vault Chests

ehhh i dont want use the 2nd char as a mule

On my birthday we get character slot unlocker!!!
:grin:

On my birthday we will probably get )$/&$/$&/# but maybe a vanity or even something good
4th of July

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.