Rotmg Name Wallpaper Challenge

pls no gravity falls in rotmg

Staralias and Shatters look like five year olds fighting over who gets to swing next. (Shatters is more mature though)

Lazy af to draw something. then i’ll need to take a pic of it, too. Have this kimi no na wa background tho

the best I could do without photoshop :v (not that I even know how to use photoshop properly)

So when does it end?

in 7 days

my entry 1/2

ez win

Mature 5 year olds? Is that even possible?

K guys we are at the halfway mark, you guys have 5 days left!!!

4 days left people!!!

3 days left people

2 days left people, submit your wallpaper!!!

gibe sun staf, muy dad works with microsoft ill get your nintendo switch console banned u dirty lil jimy john jumbo. btw i know it looks like a tampon but its his staf i promiz

Ok guys took me a while to come up with a winner but i final came up with one and he/she is…@Glawi
the reason why I picked this person is the tie and effort they put into making this

Omg I won? =O
Awww I don’t know what to say, I wasn’t expecting this ;w; thank you very much for noticing my entry despite not being so spectacular as the others :'3 <3

reeee, u have no ideia how many steps I followed to make mine, but @Glawi really did a good job, congrats

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.