Rotmg Name Wallpaper Challenge

too lazy to come up with anything new, I’ll just recycle this thingy from curlip’s thread

Likes aren’t very fair. But we can alter that. :wink:
How about a point system on various likes with 3 judges.
Finalization by having a Result Day will be showing all three judges scores in the form of gathered posts. One judge will post all the judge’s scoring. The scoring will be having many or few forumers on the post. If there is a limit or things get too large, then convert them by making a notepad/.txt. for quick upload… or how about an image that would serve like a board posting. Nice idea. A result board in the form of an image. 3 images… But wait… Who will be the other two judges?

Scoring System Example:
How do you like the colors together? 1-5 points
Was it funny/humorous? 1-5 points
What would you rate the character emotion or the text? 1-5 points

Extra Points:
Does it match the theme? 1-3 points
Rate the event hazard level. 1-7 points

Additions/Alterations/Changes may be made… ^^^

Submission 1/2

I already give up

Thank you kind sailor.

if i win lmk

I dig it

Ah, the elusive LoL rose. I r8 m8.

Submission 2/2

Submission 3/2

I made this picture because my name is **Star**liAS
Haha get it? Star? And it’s space themed? please kill me

I’m edgy. -. - Prepare for MAGIKS…

Lmao that looks cool but it’s a serious jumbled mess

Submission made for DrNoodless in game. 4/2

Looks like one of those pictures to check whether you are colorblind

I think Omega should win.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||BobTickle||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||