RotMG Related Discord Bots

This is my collection of all the RotMG-related discord bots I have made. All of my bots are constantly updated and new bots are on their way!

RealmBot

RealmBot is my very first discord bot. It gathers info from RealmEye and displays it to you on discord and is in 100+ discord servers.
Commands:

• rb_help – Lists all of the commands
  • rb_info {player} – Gives basic info on a player
  • rb_char {player} – Lists all the characters of a player
  • rb_describe {player} – Gives a player’s RealmEye description
  • rb_stats {player} {character_class} – Lists all the stats of a player’s class, and how much more they need to max (if any)
  • rb_equips {player} {character_class} – Gives the equipment of a player’s class
  • rb_compare {player1} {player2} – Compares 2 players on various aspects
  • rb_ginfo {guild} – Gives basic info on a guild (case sensative)
  • rb_gmembers {guild} – Lists all of the members in a guild (case sensative)
  • rb_botinfo – Gives info on the bot
  • rb_invite – Gives the invite link for the bot

Invite Link

RealmTrivia

RealmTrivia is a trivia bot with over 100 questions to ask!

You can begin a trivia game with rt_begin {points required to win}. If at any time you would like to end the game, you can use rt_end.

Upon winning a game, you have a chance to win a loot chest! The more players that participate and the more points required to win, the higher chance the winner has to get a loot chest. You can view all of your chests with rt_chest list and view a chest’s drops with rt_chest info {chest name}. You can open a chest with rt_chest open {chest name}. If someone is opening a chest, you can help them out and even have a chance to get loot for yourself! Type rt_chest assist to help someone out. When assisting to help break a chest, your DPS and chance for loot is halved. You can view all of your epic loot with rt_chest vault. As of now, items you get have no use other than collectibles.

By opening chests, you can level up to increase your loot multiplier and DPS. You can view your level info with rt_stats. Everyone that dealt damage to a chest is guaranteed XP. You can use rt_help to get more help.

Also thanks to the following people for helping out with the bot:

• BLOODQWEN
  • Can
  • Dunkasaur
  • NeutralKey
  • rogue
  • RR
  • Greed
  • SubjectG
  • Udonsythia

Invite Link

Note: If something is surrounded in {}, then it is a required argument. Note that the {} is not included when typing the command.

realmtrivia is super cool, but I’ve noticed that the chances for chests is very low, as well as the XP given. I’m afraid we’ll get through all the possible questions before making much progress, but I think it’s still super cool.

also a suggestion: idk how difficult it would be, but it would probably help to shuffle the order answers are in each time the questions are asked

lastly, is there a way we can submit questions of our own for a possibly update sometime later?

The order of the answers are already shuffled each time. Don’t worry as new questions are constantly being added. More ways to get XP are on their way, so don’t worry (something to do with daily rewards :wink: )You can submit questions using the rt_feedback {feedback} command.

10/10 awesome bot! :slight_smile:

oh are we going to get the second bot for our Realmeye discord?

New RealmTrivia update coming soon!

Sorry for RealmBot not working for so long, it is fully functional again!

WHy isnt it working now tho

RealmEye bot keeps returning errors for any and all queries. Is this on my end?

Nope, I’m currently working on remaking the whole bot with a public (soon to be) realmeye API I have made

I have finally fixed the RealmBot for good, it now uses my unofficial realmeye API (RealmInfo -- Unofficial RealmEye API) and should not be extremely buggy anymore. I also added the rb_gdescribe {guild} command and changed some of the other commands :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update! I forgot to check back with you. Works great. Small suggestion, add a “clean” command/function so we can clean up all the text. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.