Rotmg site not working

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• Computer Operating System (Windows not sure which one playing at a library)
  • Where you play (realmofthemadgod.com/ the swf linked on that site)
  • Your browser and version (chrome again not sure the version)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed. Go here to quickly find out: 30.0.0.134

so i was playing on the swf and it was fine then it started to get laggy went to restart mt client and then it did a bunch of error retry then i tried again on the rotmg site and load error retry and no luck with re downloading the swf or anything

Try https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/client

load error retry… Correct me if in wrong but… download that keep it then copy link and paste it in like internet explorer and it should pop up that client?

I think I found your problem.
But for realsies, you dont download the link. When I use chrome it automatically downloads (not sure if that happens to everyone). Try opening it in firefox or internet explorer, it should open up a new tab. Copy the url (it should have a bumch of numbers at the end) and paste it in flashplayer (I’m assuming you know where).

So on the realm site it says “download client” or something like that as a link, next to that it says “copy to clipboard” so I should just copy it not click on the download link? Sorry for being so thick about this I have pretty much only played on the rotmg sight up until now…

Click on the link, then it will open up a new tab. Copy the url of the new tab

nothing to do with link. you got a ten minute dc if you touch rotmg in the ten minutes dc the timer restarts. so leave it alone for ten min

Really? Didn’t know that :confused:

yah it does

I had waited well past the 10 minutes… whatever it was cleared up the next time I tried

@Mod hit that close button

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.