Rotmg ST Fighting game

you KNOW dragon tamer’s cool finisher move would be summoning all the dragons in an awesome animation

Don’t forget about the joke character who is either a clone that’s slightly better/worse, or absolutely fragile but has like 2 good moves so like 3 people main them and it’s spectacular.

To continue with general analysis, specifically on those other haven’t done yet:

This one plays like a melee and is mostly about getting in quickly and backing off in time, though they’ve got some decent bulk, their weight makes them more susceptible to combos. Still, they can boost their speed easily and get in to deal a massive few hits before backing out again.
You could also think of their spell a bit like Palutena’s Explosive Flame, as more of a zoning tool, or to cover their attack.

More of zoner again, this time with a “counter” in the form of their decoy. I’d imagine it slows their opponent’s attacks down, like how Dazed works. Heck, they could maybe have veeery slight passive recovery, what with the set’s high vit.
But, they lack any really hard-hitting moves, so they’ll have to rely on continuously poking their opponent instead.

The ranged glass cannon! Of course, they can boost their damage for a short while, and they can dish out some serious damage to careless opponents, but they seriously lack speed, and their survivability is decent at best.

This is the last one I really want to talk about, cause this…this is a character that technically sucks, but they can be really cheesy by just running away all the time while constantly poking you, and they have rapid regen to back them up.
They basically rely on just not taking too much damage in a short amount of time, and are probably the type of character where matches just take 15 minutes because of their campy nature.

If the phylactery works as a phylactery works phylactery mystic is immortal

I had a stroke reading that

Similar energy to

I’ve daydreamed a lot about this exact thing, and I was definitely entertaining the thought of animating Rivals of Aether sprites as a lark.

It’s interesting how the two Huntress sets are both similar enough to probably share a cloned moveset, but they would probably have a Captain Falcon / Ganondorf dynamic of extremely different properties and movement speed.

Also, you’re all sleeping on the greatest possible fighter
edit: whoops, Tufus wasn’t sleeping on it, because Tufus is a champion-philosopher among men.

Exactly

I understood what I said, but that broke my brain

I think yours is much more comprehensible, for the record.

Mmmhhmm, I’m thinking more of summoning a dragon, which no one ever saw in rotmg, to ride on it and make it chew on the poor guy. But yeah having the 4 dragons coming from 4 directions (up down left right) onto the target could really make something cinematic.

basically the kirby of smash brothers

yes i beat my tryhard friends in smash brothers using kirby, it was amazin

My brother always play kirby and at first it really was obnoxious. After some times though I could expect his moves and catch him off-guard. Great times.

Go Kirby only neutral special

is it the attack where he morph into a rock to fall on you?

No, that would be down special
Neutral special is the inhale

oh

but i hate rockfall more, tho being inhaled multiple times is quite frustrating

I love it how this thread slowly evolved into smash bros :joy:

I know this is from ages ago but I agree, you KNOW some ninja type character would be epic. Huge combos, good maneuverability, and like you say a beautiful aesthetic is what I’m imagining.