RotMG Tier List

my-image%20(1)

Let me know what you think about this

good but why u think archer its in A?

Archer has very strong DPS like huntress, but its quiver makes it more versatile to play as it paralyzes and is an instant shot that deals a lot of damage for less mana.

thats why it should be in S

Melees are all in all more useful than archer. They tank more, have more health, deal more damage, and their ability is in my opinion more useful than archers’. The only thing going for archer to be in S is that it is ranged.

Awfully bold of you not to put the borken mess that is The Shatters in C, which should be its rightful placement considering the horrible (though unique) design, yet incredible loot.
Also, you can’t really rank the Court of Oryx, as it’s more of a temporary place, much less a dungeon of its own.

I know you’re kinda memeing when it comes to beginner dungeons, but the Hive deserves to be in D or even F.
It has virtually nothing going for it except maybe the Orb of Sweet Demise - uninteresting for higher-end players because Sprite Worlds give more consistent dex, unbeatable for lower-end players because of ridiculous DPS requirements and damage for a midlands dungeon.

Rated mostly by my enjoyment of the dungeon.

Candyland is one of my favorite dungeons mainly because I have a huge thing for candy themed stuff :lollipop:

Even though the shatters is broken in some places and there’s missed potential it somehow manages to be easily the funnest dungeon to run for me.

Here’s a link for you guys and gals to make your own dungeon tier list https://tiermaker.com/create/realm-of-the-mad-god-dungeons-49777

Neat.

Now, time to get half the people here to burn me at the stake.

(THIS IS BASED ON HOW FUN THEY ARE TO PLAY, NOT HOW USEFUL THEY ARE)
(also please note: add a jugg to a warrior and it’s below D tier)

the only henez approved tierlist

Yes, I hate almost every dungeon. Deal with it.

I guess I’m generous but this is what I think

This is what I think about dungeons

rankingofclassesinqaydrinsopinion
Priest is in S because while the DPS isn’t so great, the survivability and helpfulness of the Priest is insane.
Huntress is in B because i’m not a big fan of the traps, I’ve always found the quivers to do the job, with less MP cost than traps.
Samurai is in C because it can expose targets, which makes it a good team player, unlike Ninja, which is basically a shit-tier version of the Warrior.

Mystic doesn’t look like much at first, but she’s great. I ended up using a Mystic and it became my favorite class. First one I got to five stars with. She has deceptively high DPS. The real winner is stasis. It lets you rush or control large groups of enemies. I’ll prove to you that Mystic’s stasis is an amazing ability. I was in a pub Tomb yesterday and of course all three bosses got activated. Some Mystic in the party kept stasising two bosses at a time so that only one would be active. A Mystic turned a dirty Tomb into a clean one. Nobody else can do that.

That’s why I call her a janitor. I’m always doing my best to clean up people’s messes in dungeons like tombs and shatters.
Severely underestimated.

Yes, I know, this offends you. Please direct all complaints to me.

The only thing a tier list is good for is show your personal preferences, otherwise it’s completely useless.

Pick any game with a character roster and the tier list for it will have a billion asterisks next to every line, because no numerical score or letter or anything will be enough to properly explain how good a character is.

500iq
Even so, it’s still interesting to see how others rate the classes and see viewpoints other than your own

This isn’t personal preference, this is a fact. Mystic > everything obviously