RoTMG won't load on flash, steam or the official site

Yo, so I was able to log in on two occasions today, after my first login when i switched servers I got stuck permanently loading. Then on restart of the game I got stuck permanently in the load screen (before you even get to press play). I then downloaded CCleaner as advised by another forum and after doing a clean I was able to get into the game again. However after going to switch characters I got stuck in the load screen again, then on restart the same thing is happening (can’t even get to the play screen). CCleaner no longer does the trick in letting me log in. Does anyone know a fix?

Side note:
I can’t load rotmg on steam, flash or the website.
Side side note:
When I try and load realmofthemadgod.com it won’t even let me into the site, says “this site can’t be reached”.

Thanks for the help!

Have you tried turning it off and on?

Maybe there is something with your internet thats funky

Is it possible that RotMG is blocked on your network? Like school, work or parents blocked it?

Nothing like that, however my internet was down for 2 weeks and only recently got fixed by a technician.
Ever since being fixed the problem has occurred. So you may be onto something

Maybe install a VPN or a proxy switcher and see what happens.

One thing that might help is try using a different DNS. I e.g. use Google’s public DNS servers:

Their site has detailed instructions for every OS

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.