Rotmg Youtube Videos Help / New Video :)

I recently started making Youtube videos but am having quite some trouble getting the right touch for my videos.

If I could get advice for my videos and/or somebody to help me edit or get clips that would be amazing :slight_smile:
just a point in the right direction

here is my most recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqvTqvy5uM&feature=youtu.be

(if you could also leave a like/comment and subscribe that would be nice x) )

I see you drank some potions from the calendar and tink. Is that even allowed in a ppe?

If I logged on with ppe character and claim reward does that count? :thinking::thinking:

It all depends on a person, there’s no set rules.

I could start a PPE in December and at the end of it be 4/8 because of the maxing Candies and be like “well, that’s it guys, got my char to 4/8, I guess I’ll stop playing the game now”

Although the video was short, I prefer if you did the entire PPE in one video, and just put like final pots/drops in it. It gives the viewer an easier time, as most people don’t want to see 100 pot drop clips.

Thanks for the advice guys! Obviously taking things from tink was an error that I didn’t realise until you guys pointed out so you guys are quite right .

I understand your point and I did an error ( thanks for pointing out ) but obviously i’m not using this as a method of maxing xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.