Rubberband, Death, DC

Today, as usual, I went on to play a bit of RotMG. I realized, that I was rubberbanding quite a bit. But my past self just could not stop from playing. I was in EUN at the time, because Naikkeli and another guy were hosting some LOD’s and temples. I was like: “Sure, I’m down for that.”, but in the 1st LOD I did, I started to rubberband on Nikao, and I ended up like this; https://imgur.com/a/BbFaK

Any way to fix this rubberband problem? I haven’t mentioned it, but (This started today evening) when I go to use a char, 5 minutes later I start rubberbanding and then after a bit I DC. Any tips?

Get better internet or switch servers

While I would agree with this on any other game, rotmg seems to be extremely laggy no matter your condition. I can go from flawless internet to 500 net jitter for 0 reason. And I recieve like 0 lag on any other game.

You can’t get mad at deca for everything, but I think their servers are due some upgrades.

I lag, but that has never occurred with me, and I’ve never seen any of my friends talk about that happening. If it was the server, he should have gotten off and preserved his chars, if it was his internet he should have still gotten off.

Lesson of this story: Don’t play if you’re lagging a lot, and close out your game if you start rubber banding.

Well obviously he should have quit. That’s obvious. I’m simply saying that deca is usually to blame for rubberbands and massive lag spikes. Not usually anybody’s internet or anything like that.

I would like to bring up a question; if you die because of lag, who is responsible and why?

Personally, I believe that nobody is responsible because most of the time it’s just a natural consequence of RotMG’s growing playerbase. It’s just rotten luck

Rubberband + LOD = :skull_and_crossbones:

Words to live by right there! :100:

I’m extremely sorry for making this topic. It only lasted about 30m after I posted this topic. My internet is REALLY good, I play on best server, and close my browser when I play. But this? I didn’t know what to do. As I said, this topic is pretty much useless now.

I honestly thought the answer behind “Who’s responsible for that?” would be “Yours. Get better internet, you cuck.”

Noted.

That’s a nice title for an imgur. Reminds me of my 10 year old self.

What can I say? :man_shrugging: You’re another man when you’re raging.

Not from my experience, when I lag/rubberband its only me lagging, about 20% of the time it’s the server (everyone lagging). I only ever see Deca’s servers lag about 2 - 3 times a day, which is still a lot but people tend to blow this out of proportion.

Well, you aren’t exactly going to be dying by them :wink:.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.