Rubberbanding help

Hey, I know this is posted here a lot. Sorry. I play on USE because I live in that region. I started getting a ton of rubberbanding on flashplayer, so I restarted my computer. I found out that there is a flashplayer update so I installed it. I am now using version 26, and the rubber banding is just as bad. I have low quality enables and all quality related settings are the lowest possible option. Any tips?
Edit:
Additionally, for some reason my mouse lags on my screen sometimes

Rubberbanding is either caused by your connection or the server. Unless somone else in your household is using bandwidth or you’re using the internet for some other things while playing (like watching youtube in the background), there’s nothing you could do.

Maybe use flash player 32. My computer at home is a 2013 lower end PC, my internet really isn’t that great, I couldn’t do dungeons that lag a smidge for people with an ideal setup, I’ve lagged out of some whites too. Yesterday, I got flash 32 and ran rotmg through flash projector. Like before, I turned off most lag inducing graphics and other features, and the performance was ASTRONOMICALLY better

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.