Runes not listed in the Trading section

I.e. the Helmet Rune, Shield Rune and Sword Rune. This came up recently on Reddit. They are SB but can be traded just like keys, and there seems to be a market for them, with arrangements made on Discord. Adding them to Realmeye makes a lot of sense, and I think they would be quite popular.

It’s been mentioned on the forums multiple times, but it’s nice to have a section specifically for this. Has anyone actually sent out a request yet?

cant wait to sell my one rune for 8 DECA

Just noticed they are listed now, near the top/keys.

that is an interesting topic, I have one shield rune sitting in my vault, with no idea on what to do with it, as pub runs are most likely a mess.

saw some comments about “selling” them for discord runs (as well as some memes), but I’ve never accessed discord, and have no clue how it works :thinking:

could anyone share some thoughts on it (if not changing the subject)

Now they are on RealmEye people can agree a trade just like keys. It will take a little bit more time to finalise the trade as you can’t just agree a place to use the key, you need to wait for the Realm to close, for Oryx and the WC to complete. But other than that it’s pretty similar.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the prices. I think they will get cheaper, once people notice they can sell them, as there’s probably quite a lot of them in vaults that players have found but have not been able to use.

I’ll better wait for some initial trades to come in to check what will be the initial prices.

I’ve heard that in the beginning they were “buying” them for decas, but I’d assume that they no longer have this value

they are uh, not a mess

checked your realmeye, and it seems like I’m talking to an O3 expert (based on your chars) :nerd_face:

Lol no. I only just got off of Flash so my experience of O3 is zero, except for suicidal experiments on testing. It’s the reason I still have runes, as I have had no way to use them. Still finding my way around Unity before trying O3 for real.

i’ve approached people like cubeee and they were willing to buy my runes for private wr pops. 1 deca each usually.

As I sort of predicted (though was not sure of) turns out they are quite popular. Managed to sell one of mine after a bit of to and fro in chat – I think they were all used to dealing with it on Discord, not Realmeye, and I had 3 or 4 people trying to set it up at once at one point ! All worked out in the end though.

could you share for how much you sold yours and which rune you had?

With your permission, would you mind if that question was turned into it’s own thread, perhaps? The purpose of this thread is fulfilled with the addition of the runes to Realmeye, so I’d like to close it.
The question of how much their value seems like a good topic for a different thread.

no problem on my side, I already saw some offers in realmeye :slight_smile:

Closed because the problem is now resolved.