Running meme: realm fighter!

i am currently in a street fighter esc. 1 v 1 v 1 against @Xaklor and @Atrapper i will be posting our fights on here. A RECENT SKIRMISH WAS DETECTED IN THE IDEA FORUMS BETWEEN ATRAPPER AND MEAOP!

after taking a shoyuken Atrapper’s hp was reduced from: 100% to 95%
he quickly retaliated with a logic hadoken Meaops hp reduced from: 100% to 87%
winner of this round: Atrapper

Meaop: “you win this round… lowers head in shame”

Atrapper: “Your more than welcome to Shoyuken me as much as you’d like. but that doesn’t mean I won’t retaliate.”

More plz

Wait what?
I’m in a fight with you?

Who are you?

Ninja’d > Shoyuken

Though “Shoyuken” sounds pretty dope, not gonna lie

1: meme boi.

2: Yes. see you in the idea’s forums punk

3: your worst nightmare.

(I hope I win .w. but I should probably legitimately explain myself, essentially I see you and @Atrapper everywhere and I just want to ninja you guys and have some fun while doing it. anyways if you guys can defeat me I don’t know… free dex everytime you beat me, to beat me you guys have to get me down to 0 or -x HP. dex is easy for me to farm so yeah. also there are multiple ways for you to deal damage, I just have to see the post. some stuff deals only 1% other’s and rare (very rare) crits could do 50%)

I DO NOT EXPECT A DEX IF I BEAT YOU GUYS THO! it would be satisfactory enough for me to win .w.

I shank you, give me dex.

has to be in the idea forums, you hold no domain here X3

I spam you with shanking notifications, give me dex.

(I am everywhere btw >:])

xaklor has quite a bit of presence in the offtopic section as well…

Here, take this :knife:

I BANISH THEE, YOU HOLD NO POWER HERE, SPIRIT. Firos Xifls’TOh Gantsualo Quantinoftus!

lowkey would make a great boss line

okay, if you meant that you’re going to go running around the ideas subforum spamming @Xaklor on every thread I haven’t posted on yet I’m going to actually shank you.

knock it off.

XD okay sorry. but I will just say shoyuken’d.

You’re more than welcome

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.