Rusher's and clearer's advantage - Loot should be earned

Hi,
You can reply to separate comments in a single reply. Either use the @ tag with the user’s name, or quote the comments which you wish to reply to (select the comment and a quote button shall appear).
There is also an edit button right under your comment allowing you to edit your previous comment.
You don’t need to press the reply button every time you need to type something out.

Thanks

As for tiles explored - it would just be impractical. Also why would you punish people leeching? Do you want to force people to join a rush? What if that just fucks over a person trying to solo rush?
What if I’m not a maxed spd char? Should I be punished furthermore by not being given a chance at loot? Stop being salty about people leeching. Just leave the dungeon, or else don’t rush.

Hey, I think I’ve seen the idea of getting loot based on tiles uncovered AND sb somewhere… Regardless, if the tiles system is used, I believe this would give incentive for people to “rush” togther… Aka clear the path to the boss. Solo rush would be decentivized because you risk your life and people could tp to you. I think this could make the game more coop, because players would want to move in a “death ball”, like a fame train.

If this system is implemented, what would you do upon… Say entering an OT?

I would try to go through the dungeon as fast as possible and run around the rooms to get as many tiles uncovered as possible. I would shoot at incoming enemies, and kill them if neccessary.

Of course, classes with max spd of 50ish would have a disadvantage to classes with 75 spd, like a rogue, but said classes need to remember that other players would be locking and tping to you, hence if I play as a rogue, I wouldn’t rush too much in front of the group. Probably a room ahead, to clear annoying enemies, then regroup to the death ball

What do you mean? Why would I want to play Wizz, necromancer, Archer, huntress ect if i get lower dropchance just because i can’t run fast. Ofc they would die out. You Said so yourself. “you max the rushing class and max other chars with it”. That would make them trashcans to throw pots at

how? u can say that:
little tiles = leeching
lots of tiles = clearing
there isnt a definite way to tell if someone is rushing or not, esp. by tiles

There already are rewards for rushing (as long as you don’t failrush and die/nexus):

• you are getting XP compared to anyone standing around doing nothing, and more XP = more free pet feedings.
  • rushing lets you devour more content, and more content=more chance for loot.
  • fun to actually play the game, vs unfun to stand literally doing nothing in the start room.
  • chance for t-room find (which you can selfish ignore and go back for later, if you don’t want to share it with the leechers).
  • it can even be safer, once you know how to rush, as you are in control of how you approach the boss, compared with someone teleporting into the mess, eg. into a crowd of dragged abyssbrutes.

im a rusher
and i need feature this NOW

you aren’t going to kill any thing except the boss of that dungeon[quote=“Nevov, post:45, topic:11705”]

• rushing lets you devour more content, and more content=more chance for loot.
    [/quote]

not all the time because there is leecher[quote=“Nevov, post:45, topic:11705”]

• fun to actually play the game, vs unfun to stand literally doing nothing in the start room.
    [/quote]

that true but it would give more stress compare to leecher

you can’t do that in puppet
troom in abyss is fucking rare
and nobody rush abyss nowday

It is retarded but at the same time true. When you’re a 0/8 player that wants to max, they give you white(sometimes), then If you want to farm whites, they will give you white(rarely)… Something like that…

This was my reply to something similar: In terms of loot, something really needs to change

I will also paste here:

See this is a rich get richer scenario anyways.

Player A is a 8/8
Player B is a 0/8

Lets say Player B finds a dungeon and goes in it. Player A goes in the same dungeon.

Lets say there are 1,000 tiles in a sprite world. Player A can easily rush, and finds 800 of the 1,000 because they entered late. Player B has 4 times less of a chance if they both hypothetically reach the soul-bound threshold. How is that fair, even though the first player is maxing for another character?

Ultimately, in this response, the OP of that thread said that depending on how many tiles you discover, the higher chance you would have for loot. This idea is relatively the same, and my response will also be the same.

As of right now, the game is purely RNG. The only aspect that is not is fame/exp. The system of RNG favors both veterans and new players. Why punish players who can not rush? With this system, a “new” player (and I am saying this as generally those are people who leech) will have to farm god lands to get enough potions to trade for better items, and max their characters. What if those new players are trying to do a sewer? Without a pet, Pally, or Rogue, there will be no way in hell they will be able to rush. Why should they be punished directly by another character?

I understand where you are coming from that you dont get loot sometimes and the leecher gets loot, but at the same time, you have probably tp’ed to an event that someone rushed to and got loot as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.