Rusted Travelers Helm. (NEW UT HELM CONCEPT)

.Hello there, im player “Radar” and this is my first item concept… hope you enjoy :smiley:

###Rusted Travelers Helm

This obscure and wonderios helm is made of a sturdy aqua colored metal, however, its very painful to wear.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 120
  • Cooldown: 5 Seconds
  • Range: 4 Tiles
  • Effect On Self: Dazed for .5 seconds, Bleeding for 2 seconds, Invunerable for 1.5 seconds
  • Effect On Party: Berserk for 4 Seconds
  • Stat Bonus: -50 Hp, -5 Vit, +14 Def, +5 Spd
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:

• Sea Mare (1/2000 chance, white bag)
  • Deep Sea Beast (1/400 chance, white bag)
  • Coral Gift (1/5000 chance, public brown bag)

####More info
This idea was spawned by me and my friend saying that more random enemies need to drop whites, so i made this, im pretty proud of it… any feedback is very appreciated, and any changes needed to be made you can comment (i.e if the item is broken ect.)
Side note the item has such a low drop rate from sea mares and cgifts because the intended drop is from the deep sea beast.

http://prntscr.com/f9si5l sprite link isnt working so here it is

Considering you’ll be invulnerable for 1.5 seconds, wouldn’t you only be bleeding for 0.5 seconds?

Sprite is good, and I like how you make the item drop from the dungeon enemies instead of the boss. Increases the chance of people not leeching.

5/10, could use some work

Who tried to eat the helm?

FTFY (wonderios and the semicolon)

Warr has such a high HP stat that the HP drop matters less than the defense gain. VIT is useless, IMO just do +10 DEF.

Too many status, also Invulnerable is literally broken no matter how you look at it. Yet it still gives a Berserk buff. Bleeding is literally nonexistent with a good pet.

Public? A U T O L O O T C E N T R A L

Farmable.

Sprite is decent, I like the colors, but it really just looks like 3/4 of a Jugg.

Honestly this is far too good for the Warrior. At least Oreo gives a defense drop. At least Pally doesn’t have nearly as much DPS as the Warr. It even sacrifices DEF to use Oreo. So now a DPS and Invulnerable buff to the Warrior without a DEF drop and a nearly inconsequential HP drop compared to the +4 DEF you’re getting is far too broken
3/10 sprite is ok, but I can’t get behind giving one of the strongest classes an even stronger buff.

At least

kek rip

You missed another one.

no pls atleast spare me

I like the sprite, the helm looks a lot more like a helm

Isn’t a helm supposed to look like a helm??

I meant more like a real helm sorry lol

YEAS FINALY A WARRIOR NERF

(NOT /s)

\

If a link is not working just Copy the picture and paste it here

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.