• HPCost: 30 HP/sec
  • Effect: Speedy on self
    Effect: Immune to slow
  • Fame Bonus:6%
  • Feed Power: 999

Stat Bonus: +6 VIT, +3 DEF, .

Drops From:

Ruthven

I like to play assassins but the choice of poisons is boring .Actually there is not much difference if you have plague, murky, reef poison in your bag or you just have milk. Plague is useless, murky litlle bit better on chests or easy bosses, reef poison litlle more dmg on static targets. So i want them to make more various poison effects.
So with my poison assassins can rush some dungeons now and with it they are even better in wcs.
Also i don’t like manor now, nobody plays priest now and even if they play they take gebs tome, so with my op poison people will more like manors. (sorry for bad quality i’m too lazy lmao)

I’d love to hear your thoughts on my poison, lets make my boy assassin more versatile together.[/img]

So it deals no damage and is an exact version of a ninja star with slow immunity?

actual poison is terrible, then theres a 6 def and atk boost which is equal to the bonuses of bracer. I can see what ur trying to do here, but it doesn’t work too well imo.

You should use it with another poisons and only for rush.
As i said on assassin you actually can use only milk and feel no difference, while another classes have tons of abilities. You have planes blink + invis, ghastly drape invis+speedy, tiered cloaks for rushes and bloody surprises and cloak of the mad god for actual fights. same for prisms, orbs, tomes etc.
This poison gives opportunity to assassin to quick rush through dangerous places like to bridge in shats, wc, lh. You don’t want to use it for long time because it drains hp, you use it only for quick dashes, you dont throw anything after the end of cast so it is nice to use it for 0.5-2 sec. And it gives opportunity to play more on-hit playstyle for hard mobile bosses like xoloti, you do not get any bonuses except speed buff and it drains HP so i gave it good stats.
Why you say it is an exact version of a ninja star, there are many similar abilities in the game, You dont call chakram, or prot jug for ninja/priest. I mean it is better to look at how it affects classes playstyle.

I actually don’t mind this as an idea. A more unconventional take on a poison that could be useful when trying to get from A-B in a realm quickly.

It doesn’t have to have damage, but it feels odd not having a primary “When key pressed” function. May I suggest you giving it some sort of effect where you leave a trail of “poison” behind that does damage to enemies when walked over (for around 5 seconds)?
It may actually work when using the held effect with it.

Ayy lmao i really like your idea, but i wanted to make smth that gives mobility to assassin and really afraid that this poison might become like void blade which is used only on chests.So i think it can be very nice vanity item.

Yea i know i am thinking about it

So if the assassin tried out doping with monster blood? I think that’s a pretty cool idea, but I think gaining permanent speedy might be a little uncontrollable. Maybe make it a little like the bunny helm?

Description?

Umm, actually, NO.
poison

that 1 different letter is huge
Mana is pretty different than Health.

Also Morsia, I do love this idea of having the poison not be a poison for enemies, but it poisons oneself

You lose 10 HP per sec dude, its more for 1-2 sec dashes.

10 HP/sec is pretty much nothing to perma speedy on ninja you need at lest maxed rare pet while maxed unc is nearly enough to offset this honestly i can see it as a pretty good beginner sin choice when ur mp heal is too low to rely on poison it boosts def and atk emphasizing on dagger also i think u meant lord ruthven not ruthen and 6% fame bonus is too much for an item from manor

ohh ty corrected

I know maxed pets do bad things for game planing. It will be hard for players without strong heal skill but yea game more oriented on player with atleast maxed rare pets so lets make it 30hp/sec. What do you think, is it enough? Also it is unique mechanic -hp for ability use i do not really imagine how it will work out, i mean if you miss 50% hp you already do not want to use it…

Might just be me but 30hp/sec may be a bit too much. Plus wipes entire purpose of MP. I think it would be fair to do something like 15 of both rather then 20 of either one

I like that it doesnt eat mana, you can come first to O2 with half hp change your blood to milk use all mana than go to corner to regen hp and mana. But this works only if you can dodge all bullets so its not that op

yeah but like then it’s just too strong right? Only HP so you’re mp can regen plus broken stats

I like this more skill-based playstyle when you switch abilities fast. I dont think it that strong, it just gives speedy for maximum 3-4 sec and you take dmg anyway so it makes game more risky. I gave it good vit so you can sit in the corner with it and regen better, def for better rush and att… i think i will remove att bonus now) check changes

Maybe instead of those affects you make an affect called fear. It’ll make enemies not notice half of the times so it’s beneficial in rushing, so like 40 percent fear on use but uses 10 hp per sec

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.