Samurai (Unoriginal but idgaf)

There is only one class with a katana. We need to stop making the ninja feel left out. We could have a katana class with a higher defense cap but lower speed and dex so it doesnt make the ninja completely useless. I was thinking that it would use a katana and a light armor so it isnt like cross breeding. There is no natural ability when it comes to samurai and the first two things that come to my mind are the helmets that samurai’s wear and their katana sheathes. Helmets are already taken so I figured that a sheath would be a good ability as it is unique and stays true to the class and doesnt give it some random ability.

It would have a max def of 40, I know that is high but keep in mind it uses a leather armor
The attack,speed and dex would all be 60 (which I feel is reasonable)
I was thinking that the vit would be kind of high as it is supposed to be more of a tanky character, so maybe at 60 as well.
The wis could be low like max 50.

The ability would shoot like a knights stun ability but it wouldnt have an affect unless it was UT. It would just do damage but not too much!

life 720
Mana 252

sorry for not putting much thought into this, im just really hungry for another katana class and this is what i thought of

(sorry if this isnt as complete as other character class ideas)

problem with that is that it would create a similar issue the katana faces for the heavy armors. if you add a new leather armor class that leaves 7 leather classes, yet only 3 heavy classes.

if you want more detailed feedback present a more detailed idea

Where is fucking Sprite?

Made a quick sprite I thought would look cool…

High def, high range, definately nothing wrong with that at all xdd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.