Santa hat [profile pic]

Lol u haven’t noticed have u

he has relatively high stats

How to get regular?

first you need to become member. then you can focus on regular. my advice? be active like me and neglect your homework for the sake of forums and ruin your life that way (no dont do it or you’ll be like me leaving my homework till like 10:30 cause of forums)

Lol is 10:30 late? And how to get member?

and 10:30 is very late to be just starting your homework

Haha my friend is in my AP world class, one of the few A’s, and he sleeps at 3:00 nearly every day.

ummm well… idk what to say about that. but i should really, like actually REALLY be doing my homework. so much homework due tomorrow, and look at what im doing!!

Lol get some homework done. Close this page right now. If you don’t I will get DECA to ban you.

I WANT A SANTA HAT(have fun trying)

ty lol

AP words is easy as hell man.

Wow who does their homework and then does realm?
I do.

Just read that I should like more posts, and you were on and replying a lot. But seriously, shut this page right now. You need to do good in school. The rest of your life depends on it.

AP world? What words. Second, not to be racist, but do you live in west coast east coast or middle.

And I’m failing ap world, so trying to share my logic

Oh, I was right?

Lol i read the rules about no personal stuff and was like “can’t be banned, must get regular”

If I continue spending about 45 minutes a day on the forum, will I get member in about a month - a month and a half?

[quote=“Pokemonha, post:74, topic:3427”]
will I get member in about a month - a month and a half?
[/quote]probably less than that.

you should probably delete those posts before anyone else sees them