Santa's workshop (Guide)

No screenshots but I was able to complete the santas workshop, with the exception of a few gifts.
How did I do it? I used a huntress (Cbow used for the duration of the dungeon) The final room gifts have a lot of def, dbow is recommended for it. I used the trap from the gship to do massive damage to the gifts. Pet stasis is a real pain here. So I recommend clearing ALL your swapouts, yes all of them. Make sure you have a dbow and cbow for swapouts. Fill the remaining areas in your inventory with mp potions. I used crown and spectral cloth armor for the rest of my gear.
For the dungeon itself you will need to pay attention to the minimap, Sweep the room in an upside U pattern. Clearing the gifts as you go, getting the gifts next to the doorway last. Spamming traps at the large clusters of gifts and using the OP consumables as you go. For the second room just clear the room from the top down rather then doing what I’ve seen and running up and down. The final room, you’ll need to equip your doom bow. The presents will have a decent amount of def, not insane but dbow will be the ideal equip here. You should be almost out of MP pots by now. Thats it, good luck.

Side note: Loot potions would be great to use aswell.

Awesome, thanks for the guide!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.