SB threshold for white bag

For some reason, I can’t seem to get ASS, simply because of my bad luck.

As a result, I’ve been wondering if getting a PB gives you the chance to get a white bag. Or is it between the pot and PB threshold, or is it whenever you deal dmg?

In the past, I have gotten white bags without any other loot (except mark) and I usually get pb and sometimes a pot on stone guardians. (insane def even though im on a 8/8 pally)

As long as you hit them for at least 1.5-2k, you hit it. It’s just a matter of RNG. Stone Guardians generally drop 1-2 def potions, a couple p bags, and the occasional white bag. So if you get 0 or purple bags, don’t worry, your there but it just takes RNG.

On everything in the game, as long as you get in a certain number of damage, you qualify for loot. Then, RNG takes place and then you actually have a chance to get something.

There are no special things like purple bags required to get a white, and as far as I know for most enemies the damage thresholds for different kinds of loot are about the same and often quite low.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.