SBC is recruiting [OPEN] [Lost Halls Discord]

Oh boi both of u are actually wrong. So in the LH runs for SBC u are allowed to bring any other char so long as it has maxed att and dex (Not doing so results in a ban) Point of the 8/8 requirments is that we get people who should be decent at the game.

True, itā€™s the only reason I ever max vit.

Is there much of a perk of being in SBC compared to something else?

The public LH is much more coordinated than before, and will have further renovations for bans and being more strict, such as for people who do not use vial. All bad people, well, they just die or nexus. If you make it to the end, then you must be capable (or just lucky), right?

And afaik, there are no max char reqs and will be none. Most people who go in them are already maxed anyways.

Trust me, I used to do public runs a lot, it doesnā€™t hold a candle to SBC runs. SBC runs are incredibly organized, and use multiple systems to reduced or completely remove the chances of you dying. A few other reasons that SBC would be considered better is void runs basically every single run, a really nice bot system, and very clear and concise callous of enemies that are coming. This may sound hard to believe, but youā€™ll understand what Iā€™m saying when you transition servers.

:o
Thatā€™s what I always hated about pub lost halls. I have never done a void, itā€™s always cultist or going to marble and no void

In SBC thereā€™s a system where about 15 people do cultists, the rest does void. Doing vial runs gets you points that let you do void runs more often too IIRC.

I reckon about 1/4ths or a bit less of your runs will be vial runs in SBC. (rough estimate from someone whoā€™s not even doing LH these days)

SBC sux lol

You sux lol

banned

Opposite way actually
More voids = more points = higher chance of vial run
Approximately 1/5 runs are vial, unless there has been a full vial run recently.

traitor!

Is spooky bot a whale?

whale Iā€™m glad you noticed!

Well boy I have a solution for all of you guys who are not able to join a lost halls server because you are not maxed and still want to run them. Iā€™ve played in SBC before at a friends house and can confirm they are very well run and organized. In the mean time the big LH (Lost halls) server has made great strides and is relatively well organized compared to what we once were. So if you would like practice before you are completely maxed with 3 8/8ā€™s this discord is a great place to learn and does void pretty regularly. https://discord.gg/EKFPG73

Sorry @CandyShi if you donā€™t want me advertising on your thread. Iā€™m just trying to give a place for less maxed souls to come.

tell that to the americans during the revolution
thats an s.s. reference

Itā€™s ok <3

Public lost halls servers are a great way to learn the basics of the dungeon

REEEEEEEEE

This comment is a reply to this comment.

If you log in everyday this month, the third one is on itā€™s way!
(for some f2p players itā€™s even their 4th char slot)

for SOME f2p players, its the 5th char slot, because if I remember correctly kabam (or was it still wildshadow back then) in 2013 when the admin account got hacked and o2ā€™s got spawned in nexus, gave out a free character slot to players

No. They revived all the dead characters in new character slots. If you didnā€™t die; you got nothing (except maybe a few backpacks, I donā€™t remember that well. Definitely no free character slots for me tho).

@Botkiller was rolling that day. IIRC he received 11 character slots from it.