Scam BREAKING IDEA (if this was added to the game it would annihilate scaming)

but first let learn how scammer scam

please dont listen to that video it from satan

new option to give
give is just like trade
BUT U CAN ONLY GIVE ITEM

new rework trade
wait
let ask you a question
WHAT IS TRADE
it the act of giving something to someone and them giving you something else

so new trade system is literally same BUT
trade CANT BE COMPETE
IF
one of trader didnt select any item

this annihilate deselect scamming (it only working one)
please like and share to annihilate scammer

This is a good idea, but a lot of refining has to be done. What about mules? If you just give away items to a mule, this would make that impossible. If it is possible, I think it should be made like this on trading servers or wherever scamming most takes place.

this doesnt seem like the bestest of ideas ive ever heard, but meh im dumb af.
wouldnt it basically ruin the whole point of donating? giving items to someone without them giving anything back? it could be possible, but the person would have to be walking around with 8 kendo sticks
and you cant drop anything aswell without it being soulbound.
also, you cant stop scamming, with a trading feature ingame, there will be no way to fully stop it.
and if you get scammed by deselect scammingā€¦ well you must have a low iq.
anyway i rate this 4/10

then just use trade option
it the MOSTLY SAME
it just prevent deselect scam

who the fuck carry 8 kendo stick?

there would be a separate give option from trade

you dont need any new add ons, if you have decent eyes, youā€™ll see them deselect. also that title is clickbaitā€¦ xd

Just add a confirmation, it shows you what you give and what you receive. You need to wait 5 seconds to press ā€œConfirmā€ too.
Like this:

I know Iā€™m bad at art.

Your writing is a bit hard to understand please refine it next time.
But I kind of like the idea, what if when you click on a players name 2 options come up give and trade that way you can do both.

And if u wanna give something for free?

There is option to give item

If you were unaware somebody had deselected a life pot for example, when you hit ā€˜tradeā€™ maybe a window could pop up asking you if you wanted to go on with the trade and give the person your items

This here is the way to go, it worked for Runescape, it will work for RotMG.

Itā€™s actually basically impossible to get scammed if you have a sharp eye. I was once scammed literally everyday, and now I never get scammed. Just keep watching his trade and the trade accepted thing.

Yes, I donā€™t even look away form the panel unless they are not selecting something

how tf did u get scammed literally everyday? do you not learn from past mistakes?

What???[quote=ā€œAdeadawdee, post:5, topic:9971ā€]
who the fuck carry 8 kendo stick?
[/quote]

Maybe you should actually read

No, because you misread his post. This is basically what he said, except I made it easier to read:

"First of all, add a new option, ā€œGiveā€. This would work like a trade, except you can only give items to them.

Next, rework trading so that you have to trade. The trade can only be complete if you both select at least 1 item."

wat