Scam BREAKING IDEA (if this was added to the game it would annihilate scaming)

Ahh, shit i misread it, didnt know that those were both 2 seperate options

What if we actually had gifts from other players that went into gift chests and players could collect from them at any time
To avoid confusion from the login calendars and whatnot, maybe the awards from those could go into a new type of chest, like a game rewards chest or something.

If you’re at school, a lot of public wifis block pics from imgur and other image sharing sites.

lol that is true, I was at school at the time. I had nothing to do so i was browsing through the forums.

Thank you for explaining this mess

Oooooh, this is a good idea.

Or… we could simply change the “Accept” button to a “Gift” button if the trade is one sided. This small cosmetic change would require very little change to the code, and would massively decrease the chances of scamming.

@Panytnaa Ok, sorry for getting a little off topic. But what is your first language because from what I have seen of your english grammar it couldn’t be english. Not trying to criticize anyone or anything just curious.

In my opinion, it would probably be really easy to implement an idea like somewhere with a “trade overseer”. you would go to it and put in your offer, and someone who wants that item would walk up to it put the items required in an inventory with a max amount of up to 8 entire inventorys and click accept and would give the item to them if they have the space, if you didnt have the space it would send to their gift chest, and you would recieve a notification that your items are ready to be picked up and you would go to the trade overseer and are able to pick up your items, there are different menus for if you made 2+ deals,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.