Scammers/bots

i dont know if its just me but there is a problem with trading in rotmg or an realm eye because there are people that just uses bots to scam other people and waste their time and one of these people is Draziwyrah and REEDXD and these two account belong to one person, and did anyone else notice that too?

Not removing the names as they are bots and don’t have feelings.

I can confirm the listed names are scam bots.

I have found that too. I also ran into the REEDXD person trying to scam.

He had an offer on for selling 1 deca for 5 life (new the trade was sketchy as my friend mentioned he saw someone with a “golden offer” that tried to scam him too).

What he does is sends a massive clog of text in pm basically saying “thanks for trading and I have other stuff too” and then tries to shift your focus so you click trade when he does not have the deca ring clicked. This is just in case anyone else might run into him so you know what to expect.

It is stupid, but I don’t really see how it’s a problem. Wasting time sucks, but if you actually fall for the scam then you probably deserve it.

rotmgtroller finds new ways everyday
no wonder he has that humongous muledump

oh fak I sold him those deca rings a day ago…

get ready to get techmech’d

When a deal is too good to be true, then it is always a scammer trying to rip you off. No one sells a DECA for 5 life.

When I was trying to buy a DECA recently for 8 LIFE some smuck kept insisting that he only wanted 7 LIFE. He would not trade at 8 life. Waste of time, gets ignored but its no skin off him. He probably scammed a few people after I refused his offer.

Yeah I did a similar one, someone was selling Decades for 7 L, I show up with 8 L and their little deselect scam couldn’t work, they just kept clicking the item off and on for about a minute, then left presumably to search for other mugs.

Also, maybe one of the few benefits of not using star filter, every nexus is usually already completely filled with chat boxes, so when, instead of white boxes, a huge blue chatbox instantly appears faster than they could have typed it, my scam sense goes into overdrive.

Can confirm, both of those people have tried to scam me before with the chat distraction tactic

Just use realm trades

selling life 1 def ~koolkash

Saw the name here so I decided to post a lil something

Not sure how people even fall for this guy

By not paying attention or just having a low framerate.

well obviously thats not a bot then considering he respons to stuff

Oh no… Drazi scammed me I lost a St spell buying a decade bc this account is on Kong. Well… REEDXD isn’t a bot. I gave him items while he was scamming for fun. Then I met him again when I was recruiting for my guild (My IGN is DeathMagic and I can’t spell my guild name lol). He passed all of the tests and i invited him and he joined… Rip me.

Oof this is a mule which is why I have 0 stars.

No I see it now… The protectors. It’s all connected. Do u know BlueAlphid?

I also have like 10+ screenshots of Drazi gloating over scamming me is this the place to post em?

Control + v

ya that’s my mule anyways im new is this kinda stuff considered spam?

I caught REEDXD in the act and he got really triggered. More triggered than 90% of Realm Community during chest events, to be honest.
He just started cussing me out and told me he was gonna block me… lol

same happens bruh