Sceleratis Spell of Death

WeirdStoneSpell

Name : Sceleratis Spell of Death

Desc.: Used by dark adepts in deepest abyss of hells . It kills everything on its way , though at a high cost of your safety … [Sprite : Moobattle]

Stats:

• Tier: UT

• Damage : 550-650

• Shots : 20

• MP : 200

• Range : 10

• Stats : -90 HP +25 MP
    Special Proporties : Ignores 25 defense . Armor Broken on self 4 second .

Drops From :

Shaitan 1/600 , White Bag

Bad jokes

You can’t make an OP item and then ‘balance’ it out by putting a bunch of debuffs on it. Id say lower the damage

Bad jokes

Sprite needs shading but i like the symbol.

I would decrease damage and remove -10att.

Too many special properities for me,“Ignores 30 armor” and “Armor Broken on self 1 second” is ok.

I sincerely hope this is a joke.

The sprite looks like it was made by Kabam at the same time as the old Onyx Shield, but if Kabam members were 7 years old.

Balancing here is far worse than anything I’ve seen. It’s like a Jade Spell that took a hit off of every Private Server in drug form within 7 seconds and had a bunch of Flex Tape applied to it in the form of debuffs as “balances.”

Another Void Entity drop? Seriously? Have SOME sense of originality with what you make, because honestly, I’ve seen better and more original drop locations from Private Servers like Valor where something this gamebreaking at LEAST makes sense.

-10 Attack won’t do shit when it’s a class that has 75 Attack and has armors that naturally give Attack, -60 Health really won’t do much when you can have +260 Health from other equips, -5 Vitality is LITERALLY worthless, and oh my GOD are your proposed situations for the spell terrible. During chests or Forgotten King or places where enemies can be instakilled? Try LITERALLY ANYWHERE IN THE GAME. You also don’t get how debuffs work, because they can’t even ignore status that comes from AoE effects, let alone self-imposed effects.

And then you’re over here on this one guy’s idea trying to tell ME that MY reasoning for something not being balanced is wrong? You’re about as believable as a man covered in the evidence at a crime scene head to toe with his only argument being “how do you know this is their blood?”

Go back to the insane asylum.

Wrath of the Unholy/Immaculate Reflection (Prisms)

Why have you named a spell sprite this, my disappointment is immeasurable

This is ridiculously overpowered, even with the debuffs. It seems like you just wanted a spell that would instantly kill anything, and then were like “oh shit that’d be op” and added some needless debuffs.

10 ATK is not a dramatic cost for Wizard, especially when you’re just multiplying their spell damage by 8

Not one of these debuffs is actually threatening. I’d recommend if you’re going to go the debuff route to remove Darkness (Darkness makes it so no enemies out of your FoV can hit you) and DRAMATICALLY increase the length of the Armor Broken.

This would instakill like a quarter of the bosses in the game

This was patched, and also lmao what

It could possibly have potential, but it’s ridiculously overpowered with some random debuffs put in afterwards to try to balance it.

Bad jokes

I have to agree with John. Sprite has no shading at ALL to it, stats are overpowered to shit, the debuffs are minimal. 17k damage for a spelbomb? Even jade, which I believe currently holds the record for the highest damage spellbomb, only comes up to less than a THIRD, nearly a FOURTH of this spell’s damage. and the Mana cost is the same as jade iirc. Balance the damage, give a unique drop location, work on the sprite.

Bad jokes

WeirdStoneSpell

Possible resprite? I’m definitely not the best, but now it looks a bit more like a weathered stone tablet

Ofc your is way better , i was pretty lazy at sprite . Still dont need to do this , thread gonna be closed soon.

I’d have to agree with John here. The spell is far too overpowered and has little to no balancing. The darkness debuff can actually be extremely helpful and being to apply it to yourself is a bit too strong.

Also I hope you realize that that spell literally 1 shots Malphas…

HP: 10,000
DEF: 20
EXP: 136

I thought it was a bit funny when you said “dramatic cost of 10 ATT”. But yeah the spell would make the wizard have higher dps than a paladin even with such a large MP cost. The sprite is a bit too bland and needs improvement. I think this spell is more of a far more overpowered version of the Jade Spell. Maybe you could redo it and incorporate the feedback given :smiley: GL man!

Bad jokes

Lol , that sentence of malphas gave me good laugh XD . But yea it have some mithril shield icon here , cus i cant spell this invu thing right , still your opinion was more motivating than SOMEONE calling it joke and giving me tip to escape to asylum , thanks anyway.

I ,reworked" spell , i think its way more balanced than it was before . Have a look . Yea you too @JohnMH , a smart man.

[You asked for it, you got it, Toyota! (Who remembers that jingle?)   OB]