• Targets: 10
  • Cooldown: 4 seconds
  • Stat Bonuses: -3 DEX
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 850

####Drops From:

• Murderous Megamoth

####Notes:
At first glance this item may look extremely overpowered until you really understand it. The damage may seem very high for all these targets, but what you must know is that the damage is divided amongst the targets instead of evenly distributed. This unique output means you could be hitting 12 targets for 100 damage (not good) or 1 for 1200 damage.

####More info
I know if deca were to release a new ability item white bag it would probably be for a more popular class. But… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Vote for your favorite white bag ability poll closed the winner is: Traps!

This is broken as shit.

What are the chances of you having 12 targets on a screen in the middle of a boss fight. It’s literally like a crowd-control spellbomb for 90 mp. Oh, and it gives +3 dex.

Because all the minions…

Lol wot.

Imagine shatters bosses.

Ok, I changed it +plus there is a cooldown and its not like sorcerer is op or anything

Just lower the damage.

This is quite OP, as @XSpinATKx stated, i would suggest lowering the damage by quite a bit, or making the target limit larger/smaller(Depending on how you balance it)

The -3 DEX is a bit unorthodox, I see no need for such a thing.

The sprite is okay-ish, the shape is a bit weird, but that’s alright! The coloring is a bit whack, purple here, green there, brown over there, stick with fewer colors and fewer shades to guarantee a better output!

Work hard!

The sprite is kinda weird, but I think the damage is appropriate to the usage and MP cost of the scepter. Good job!

Ah, a common suggestion for the tiered scepters. Division of damage based on total enemies.

I would like to point this out:
Doom Circle with MP cost of 100 deals 900 on average, provided that you hit.
EleDet with MP Cost of 80 deals 2450 on average per perfect bomb. If, say 1/4 hit, that’s 612.5 each spell.

Both of these require some degree of skill and timing to be able to reach that damage, with MP/damage ratio of about 1/8 or 1/9.

Yours currently deals 1000 in total for 105 mp. I hope this is mitigated enough by a 4 seconds cooldown, but I still think that its damage is on the too high spectrum.

@moderators
Could we close this

[I can do that! OB]