Scepters Bugged?

I have recently started playing on a sorcerer, and all scepters say in their descriptions that they do 0 damage to 0 targets. Clearly this is not how they should be. Is this a known bug?

Are u lvl 1

No, my sorcerer is a level 20 with a T5 scepter. However, all tiers have displayed the same thing.

It seems to work for everybody else I don’t get it.

That’s strange. I have no idea what is wrong, then.

do they do normal damage?

From what I can tell, they don’t do anything at all except use mana.

Pictures please? @Bluedal pics of the description please?

So apparently it does work, but the description is bugged, along with the animation.

Off the top of my head, only explanation I can think of is that you downloaded a non-official client and didn’t update it after the sorc buff patch.

Your Scepter still works because the server knows how it works, but your client doesn’t know how to display the correct information about it.

No witch hunts.

Also I’m not claiming it’s true, I’m just saying it’s the only explanation I can think of.

Just got Regular, and I’m already witch-hunting people.

I must try to restrain myself.

You do know the centers have a 45 degree target range, right? So, maybe, the description is glitched but you’re simply not aiming correctly, given you actually have to aim the scepter now. I could be wrong

As far as I’m aware the only thing the scepters have different now is that damage on each subsequent target will decrease by a set amount. The way you aim shouldn’t matter as long as there are enemies within your range.

This is taking a little getting used to. Sceptres are more powerful but a lot harder to target now. I’ve been used to space bar mashing in glands but now I actually need to move the mouse to get endless pots…

They used to be aimed within a 90 degree arc or something, now it’s 45 I think

For all Tiered Scepters and Fulmi it’s 30 degrees and for Honey it’s 45 degrees.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.