Sure, I’d love to help!

conside me in

Yes please.

id be down to help! :slight_smile:

but what if the person is:

• Old and physically not gud enuf of getting survey himself

• short kid To short to ReAch the Baskit of surveys

• Is germaphobe and to scared to reech into Baskit of surveys

• terrorified of bird poop and becuse the surveys are under a tree, a bird mite poop on him

• grandmom ded when treing to take a survey from an Baskit so he is skared to take the survey from the basket

• scared that its a trap and he dusn’t like traps

• is is scared of ants and there was an hill of ants nekt to the stack of surveys

• skared that its going two bee a trap

• mentaly stunted so he dusn’t even know what a survey is so oviously he Kant take it

• he dusn’t have any arms so he Kant take a survey evin if he wunted two

• he dusn’t have any legs so he Kant take a survey evan id je he j wanted two

• he dusn’t have any torso

• is blind so he cant grab a survey himself

• afrade of the person loitereng nere the Baskit of surveys

• afrade that the BaskIt of surveys is riggd with bombs and boolets and lots of other boom things

• skared that the natenal sekurity ajency is watching him

• terrorified that the aliens mite invade the world and so he will b eckluded frum the survey

• fritedened of the thot of reeching his hand into a Baskit of Surveys but they mite not even be Surveys. who knows what mite be in that Baskit

• terrorified of hites and tall places and the Baskit is on a Table witch is pretty tall

• terrorified of black things and the Baskit is blak so you have to avoid that at all costs

• he finds reasserance whenever a reel person hands him a survey, not a Baskit

• dusn’t like blak things and the legs of the table that holds the Baskit is black so you haf to avoid that at all costs

Yeah so for my concloosion paragraf: i think tha’s pretty racist and sekist of you to ecklude all thees peeple frum the survey, all becus you wanted to put the surveys arond the park and not jus hand them out yorself

Edit

: plees tell me ani more reesons you guys mite think of of why somebudy mite not want to take surveys from the baskit. i will edit them in. jus tell me okay?

ok by guys i will c u l8er time 2 eet nite food know

Hit me up. I’m in.

As a student of science, I’m all in!

I won’t even want try to understand your intentions with this reply but its sad either way

https://opentextbc.ca/researchmethods/chapter/conducting-surveys/

if you want to educate yourself on proper methods of conducting surveys there it is

Just because your subject of the survey is humans, doesn’t mean you can do a convenience sampling. If pew research center was trying to reach a conclusion about Americans, they wouldn’t just go to the street and interview 100 people. And since your population is ALL humans, that’s even harder, because for a survey to truly be accurate, you need to make sure everyone has a fair and equal chance. Which in your case isn’t very plausible.

First rule in statstics is to do an SRS and this doesn’t seem like one. In addition, ROTMG players have very strong tendencies to lean toward certain responses, depending on whatever your survey is. There would most likely will be bias if you really did sample people here.

I really hope for your sake you don’t use the data you collected here. It won’t go well at the science fair since accuracy and randomness for survey’s are very important. I repeat it will not go well.

sure

ok let go

plz me

I’m in.

I’m in. Everytime ready

Send me the link :smiley:

Count me in!

Count me in