Science Giveaway [Closed]

Im down .

wait, pm in realmeye or in game

woops, didnt mean to reply u

:wink: count me in
anything to help a science fair participant

this is a good way to collect data for my science fair project! Might see one from me one day…

Im down

Im down hmu

i cant dm u for some reason when i type in ur name it doesnt show up mb bc u changed ur name before
same with @Tauntauned and @FastHybrid

@everyone
For my own records, I messaged everyone above this post (except the three mentioned in the comment above this).
If you have not yet received a link from me, please message me or reply to this comment. If you are interested in participating, you may still enter. Thank you all for helping me out.

And btw i will be eating dindin rn so i wont be sending out links as of now

No need to dm, I had not asked for it I was just saying an easier method to go about what you are doing

ah ok for a proper procedure, participants must be randomized, thats why im not posting up the link in the forum post

is it random if they are asking for it to me administered to them? Would it not be more random if you just left it out in the public

For observational studies, random sampling is required to satisfy the Random condition (one of three conditions that are used to test statistical validity: random, normal, independent)

For experiments (my science fair), only random assignment is necessary to satisfy the Random condition

sorry if i sound really stuck up >.> i dont mean it in that way at all

no you sound like you did not read what I said

Ill give a scenario.

you go around the park and find people to take your survey

or

you place surveys around the park and ask for them to be put in a bin in park when they are finished

which of these is more random

Going around and having who wants to do it is not the most random option available

I’m down.

it is true that having surveys around the park is more random, but the analogy is a little off.
for this experiment, it doesnt matter which people are selected to participate.
the population for this experiment is all human beings and my sample is the people who take my survey
as long as youre human, you can take my survey. ugh this is hard to explain ;-;

But they are picked at your discretion

When someone starts a group for “alcoholics anonymous” they dont go around asking “want help for your alcoholism” to random people

they leave flyers around for anyone to take when they want

which is what should of been done with the survey, leave it for anyone to do it when they want at the will of the random population being surveyed

that is how you eliminate any questionable bias

Questionable bias being that of the onlookers of the survey. I never asked for the survey but you did try to send it and it never sent. For all we know you did not send it because you did not want me in the survey. That is not the case but it is another factor involved in random sampling

also everyone is saying that they want to be in the survey so it is not anonymous when considering who voted since we already know who voted

By stating that “answer are anonymous”, i simply mean i will not release people’s answer’s.
also im not selling these results or publishing them.
these are for my self edification and primarily for school/fun
theres no reason for me to disqualify people

Just explaining the common practices of psychologist and other scientist who conduct surveys

another is not discarding the answers you see as “wrong” as it should be calculated into the survey which I see you are doing

though do as you see is right

Link me

ye