Scorchmist Senpai why!

Which half ._.

What discord? ;c

The realm eye discord of course!

@Scorchmist Come here and give the lin–…Oh…S-scorch not here…

t____T The Realization

I’m sure @Niegil can send teh link :wink:

nihegilo?
ok that was bad
(also at school atm, no discord 4 me)

I’m at school also, they got discord blocked! It won’t be long before they block RealmEye! Dx

:c

The we are number one song but each “one” is replaced by @Scorchmist

;_;

I don’t think the discord link expires! You should be be able to go on discord the next time you’re away from school.

Maybe it will in the 5 hours it will take for school to end and walk home ;-;

Shh, let’s not think about the crippling depression the many hours we spend at school gives us! We must think of Rotmg, the great joy it’s pixels brings us when we are online…

key words right here

Wat

ummm what? I don’t see a single censored word in there. you think you can lie to me?? FITE ME

Misspelled.
Scorch wouldn’t be

ed

I wonder how many days exactly it will take for him to lose regular. He still has it.

With his activity, probably 51 ._.

#Peition for scorch to keep his regular statues
Scorch wouldn’t be so happy to come back being a non-regular! There’s only two choices, take out our rope and torture equipment to use on the Mods, or give Sorchmist the biggest welcome back memes of his life!
Choice one
1.Shaxasno
2.Edwardidk
Choice two
1.IBurnYou
2.CandyShi
3.SXplorer
People who don’t support Scorchmist

1. @Niegil
    Will update the votings as people reply.

I’d have to go for option 2 I suppose.

Saame
I don’t feel like getting banned :wink:

All we have to do is tighten the ropes a bit, add in some handcuffs, and we’re free to roam the RealmEye Forums as we please :wink: /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s Shh Mods, don’t take the things I say seriously, just in case you’re raising eyebrows.