Scorchmist's Final Ideas

my final ideas, i hope you like them. please spare me xaklor this time, usually i want you to kill me but not over these incomplete flawed ideas.

This here are all my ideas, well not all, but most of the ones that i actaully wrote down.they are incomplete, but who cares since there are complete ones there too.

i dont want to release my unfinished dungeon, so ill just talk about it.

Summary

it was called the ruins of the lost.

Summary

It was a dungeon based around decisions, whether you get the key and go to the treasure room or you go to boss. You take this path or that path, you wait for it to be safer ot rush through. I had it thought to be very visually appealing. With stone guardians that move when you got close. Totem poles that provided buffs to enemies in range. Sync with the enemy units was a key element of the dungeon. Another was the aspect of weather, each room had a different weather that would do things like

Summary

most of them i was going to change but rough ideas. Also there was sections. It began outside with the weather but when you closer it was just this hugeeeee giantic room with no weather only leeks of it caused by the ruins. Outside there would be more and more ruins as you got closer.

Summary

but here you can have the lore which i didnt finish or proofread at all yet

Summary

. However, Oryx used his magnificent power(syn) and shattered the laws of physics binding him, and used this brief opportunity to cast these adventurers to an alternate universe.

700 years ago, adventurers had been oppressed by the mighty mad god, Oryx. The brave adventurers had been opposed and were fearful for their life. They lived life in fear that they may not live another. Then one day, a group of fighters emerged. Precisely 14 of them . It wasn’t easy, but the adventurers trained and battled their way up to overthrow the malicious god, Oryx the mad god. Oryx, sick of the trash scrambling around, decided to END them, he summoned them to his dreaded castle. The 14 brave warriors managed to endure the painful hardships that awaited them, although it was a close call for many of them, but through their impressive teamwork (showing how the game was meant to be coop), they managed to reach Oryx. However…. They hadn’t been prepared for the strength of Oryx. As Oryx was about to deal the finishing blow on these fateful warriors, he hadn’t noticed that the ninja had snuck away and slashed him right when he went to finish them. This caused Oryx to open a portal to one of his secret palaces (temples)(abandoned)(or whatever), other thirteen adventurers had been transported to that unknown place. Only 13. The ninja was then destroy and crushed into oblivion, never to been seen again… Until one day….

The other oppressed adventurers were inspired by the actions of their fellow fighters. They chose to use the same classes as their forefathers. They demanded to avenge their death! They killed all of Oryx’s minions to fight Oryx himself, although, the 14 other fighters were never found.

Meanwhile, the 13 adventurers cried over the loss of their fellow brethren. However, they were a group of fighters, so they chose to live! They were meticulously planning to get revenge on the evil Oryx and return to their families. Beinging a group of fierce fighters, throughout the years, they lost their humanity being separated from everyone. To sustain population, they needed more children, but this was rather hard due to the number of women they had. It seemed that future generations always seemed to have a terrifyingly low amount of females to male ratio. This caused them to always to live as just one big family, not being able to expand their population very much. There combat style makes the most of what little resources they have. They were starting to lose hope, until one day they discovered some ancient harligripics, it showed them the vision…. They lated directed their hope into what they believed to be their god and savior.

As time passed, future generations forgot their purpose and what they were fighting for (at beginning talk more about why they were fighting, like maybe a story of each character, emotions maybe?). Nevertheless, the little village lived in harmony peacefully, each day passing one without any worries. Until one day… the day that adventurers appeared upon the horizon…

Creed of Kritren

36 Idea Concepts by Scorchmist

What do you mean, “final ideas”?

I’m not liking the direction your recent posts have been taking.

JK, but seriously, why are you quitting? D:

school and lost interest.

:frowning:

well i did.

if you quit the forums you will forever be a meme

It’s sad to see you go. I’m glad, though, that you left these random thoughts behind, even if they’re not expanded upon. I’ll have to go through them in-depth eventually. But for now, take my Like. :slight_smile:

In Two Years time, you’re going to wonder, “Hey, how’s RotMG doing?” And you will log on, thinking it will be a quick check, but before you know it, you’re back in the game. Because you don’t leave the game until you win or die, or it dies.

As a fellow content creator, it’s sad to see that your dungeon was never finished, but we will all remember you as a great man regardless, farewell my friend, and good luck on your journey.

SomeBODY freakin griefed it. Gonna let you know I made a copy too, 13 pages, nicely done. I’ll see you next time, blistering vapor.

^^Should be view only

yeah maybe

maybe ill expandvon why i dont like the game anymore

• the community is trash, not all since i a here on the forums, but everyone is so mean
  • the game is so flawed, the game was based around simplicity, but not anymore\
  • hackers. i dont particularly care about hackers, but seeing all the hate against haclkers make you more depressed when games are meant for happyness
  • i dont find new dungeons fun, i was actaully going to make topic about this asking what makes the game fun. but new dungeons just seem like a pain to me
  • my computer cant run realm very well (although thats not the main problem)
  • I HATE MEMES!!!

And i am going to university

Its not just quiting realm, but playing games in genereally really. I never found games that fun, i did it b/c of trying to achieve certain goals which i did a long time ago.

excuse me for spelling and grammer errors, my screen was turned upside down and i couldnt change it make… new laptop

Since i hate learning the new dungeons i wouldn come back to check, if i wanted to check i would maybe check the forums. So you know, you might see my in 2 years i guess :man_shrugging:

Want free items? [Random floating thread]

do people actually see the suggestions that others made on there?

I saw some of them. Mostly, they’re just delete this, etc.

also, if you’re on windows, don’t we have like alt + arrow key to change screen direction?

oh ok, i went in and saw

and i had no idea what i was looking at anymore

Don’t worry fam. I got your pure text in doc form too in case you lose it.

you were a good guy scorch, well met :ok_hand:

congrats you just started a realmeye meme

@Scorchmist, all this attention for your leave is deserved :slight_smile: