Seal of The Equilibrium (UT)

Seal of the Equilibrium

Seal of the Equilibrium

Only a ture hero that believe in balance
can control its power

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Party Effect: Within 5 sqrs Temporarily boosts the DEX, ATT, DEF stat by +10 for 6 seconds.
  • Party Effect: Within 5 sqrs Healing for 6 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: -20 HP, +4 VIT, +4 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

Bag:

• White bag

*note

Feel free to leave your comment down below

Looks pretty nice, I kind of like the sprite, just lacks a bit of color.
The drop location doesn’t suit, since it’s science related I’d have it drop from Dr. Terrible.

Possibly increase the MP cost by 10-15 too since that buff is pretty strong.

Fixed.

Doesn’t look like a bad item. Buffs can stack with normal pally and warrior buffs and it still gives healing.

Only a true hero that believes* in balance can control its power (also comma doesn’t go there)

Aren’t there too many drops from lab ST set 3 White bags

Tablet is too rare

But this has nothing to do with the Avatar or even the Shatters. And events usually only have 1 event white that that drop anyway.

But why in lab?

I like the item idea, as well as the sprite and the description (once corrected of course). The drop location doesn’t really fit though. I feel like Marble Colossus would have fit with the item, but it already has a seal as white bag…

What about Encore?

Because equillibrium is related to chemistry, which is a division of science.

Shouldnt drop from any event in game simply because their is already a oreo that drops… it could be a extremely rare drop from like a lab or somethin tho.

Am I a ture hero?

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

ehh. with this dmging, berserk, exposed, curse (maybe even armor break)… man, you gonna turn into like tripling your dmg.

Nice seal mark

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.