Seal of the Mighty Boulder

####Seal of the Mighty Boulder

A seal once use by a great paladin who rushed into battle for the sake of his allies but threw them away when he found endless wealth.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 100
  • Duration: 7+(wis/75) Seconds
  • Cooldown: 10 Seconds
  • Range: 7+ (wis/75) Tiles.
  • Effect: Stasis on self.
  • Stat Bonus: -5 spd +5 dex.
  • Special properties: While in range allies get the effects of healing damaging.
    Enemies that pass through you get armor broken for 2 seconds.
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000

####Drops From:

• Golden Oryx Effigy

####More info
I saw an idea of a skull that gave petrified and got this idea. i think it has some intresting use cases. Its very risky tho because if you get rushed by enemies like in shatters or something you get rekt because you cant escape and the Stasis wares off .

too op IF there are allies near by.

Would adding a cooldown for it help? that way its very dangerous if enemies rush you and you get in the middle of them, ill add the cooldown anyway

depends on how long you are petrified. Your friends can kill the enemies before you un-petrify.

yeah but your friends would get damaging with a pally buff anyway no?

Wait what? I said that if you are petrified, and your friends are near, then they could kill the enemies around you before you un-petrify.

Duh? of course they would get the damaging buff. if they are near

(also on the range part of the stats:

you should replace the seconds with tiles or something.

Eh.
There’s just something I dislike about negative effects on self.
I mean, uh:
But I do see potential in this!
For example, change it to be like a Ninja’s shuriken/star. As an example:

MP Cost: 20 MP/sec; disables all mana point regeneration methods (excluding magic potions/elixirs/alcoholic beverages)
When key is held: effect on self: Slowed / Paralyzed. Effect on group: Healing and Damaging. Effect on enemies: Cursed.
Range: if Wis < 30, 4.
If Wis ≥ 30, then the formula 4+((wis2)/75) is applied. For example, at 35 wis, the range would be 5+((302)/75)=4+60/75=4.8 tiles.

As for the description, perhaps something along the lines of…
A seal once wielded by a Paladin who fought in the titan wars who had forsaken his allies by siding with the enemy. Some of his former allies speak of horrendous curses attached to it…
okay let’s not let me do that ever again

But how is this op? they would get the damaging from the regular pally buff anyway the only difference is the cursed, is that really that op? warrior also has a ut that gives cursed and also berserk

But that a completely different item, the whole point is that you are like a statue that buffs his allies.

Wouldn’t Paralyzed make you that somewhat, though?
Otherwise, I see little potential for it, since a different Seal would fulfill this role much better; Curse means very little, especially since Mystics already have a range and duration of 1,36912103 tiles and 4,161545102 seconds.
Also, don’t forget that Petrify means you can still get hit. So. Yeah. Kind of a fragile boulder, then.

It doesn’t have a healing buff tho. And you can’t petrify yourself.

ALSO, you didn’t specify what the curse range is.

Wait you can still get hurt when petrified? wait what?ill add invulnreble. also what kinda effect would be better that cursed? it kinda needs to have another effect

REALLY? don’t you mean paralize?

No, no, that would mean you still take shots.
Instead, roll with self-Stasis.
It means you cannot move, attack, or get hit. You become, as it is called, intangible.

Petrify = Paralyze + Stun. Nothing else.

but there isnt an effect like that yet

the range is the same for everything also the duration

Wow i didn’t know that! Thanks!

…it’s literally Stasis.
The thing Mystics inflict with Orbs, besides Curse.
But instead of an enemy, on yourself.

Ok changed it to stasis

What if i replace the curse with “Enemies that pass through you get armor broken for 2 seconds.” so that players have a reason to rush ahead and stand in the middle of enemies hoping that the allies kill the enemies before the effect runs out and they die because they are in the middle of a clump of enemies.