Seal Of The Time

###Seal Of The Time

The Time… A mysterious energy that even gods can’t control.The legend says that Time it self has been confined in this weird seal, and only thoose who have immense skills can wield such powers.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 105
  • Duration: 4 seconds
  • Cooldown: 7 seconds
  • Buff Range: 5 sqrs
  • Effect : +104 (172) HP to everyone for 4 sec, slowed on self for 1.5 second and bleeding on self for 3 second.
  • Stat Bonus: +5 DEF +2 VIT -3 DEX -3SPD
  • Special properties: statis enemies for 3 seconds in a range of 5.8 sqrs
  • Fame Bonus: 7%
  • Feed Power: 1205

####Drops From:

• (Want to create a dungeon for this/other items ideas)

####More info
This seal is the only seal that gives def, that is needed on paladins. It also give some vit, but only 2, so not a big change. Because its a seal related to the time, you lose some speed and dex to “control it”. It is a nice seal if you are in a dungeon with dead ends, that can corner you (ex: abysses,puppets…) or to clear switches on shatters, for exemple. It bleeds you because you need a little penality, bleeding was perfect occasion. That’s all I can say, thanks for reading^^

Does it not benefit from the wisdom modifier?

Sorry don’t understand your question );

stasis*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
ennemies
[/quote]

enemies*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
evryone
[/quote]

everyone*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
Bcs
[/quote]

because or b/c [quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
for “control it”.
[/quote]

to “control it”?[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
It bleed
[/quote]

It bleeds*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
exemple
[/quote]

example*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
Its all that I can say
[/quote]

that’s all I can say*[quote=“ZeTimo, post:1, topic:9652”]
cant
[/quote]

can’t

just some minor spelling mistakes

Oh thanks, Im (I’m) not paying as much attention when I am writing, I go edit it right now^^

Your description seems kinda wonky.( might just be me being a weirdo) Idk if this sounds better to you but you can use it if you want. *Time… A mysterious energy that even the gods can’t control. Ledgend states that Time itself has been confined in this seal, and only those who have immense skill can wield such power.

1.) I think it needs a moldable wisdom modifier (127 for low wis = OP and 127 for high wis = shitty)
2.) 7% Fame modifier? Really?
3.) like the idea of a boost in Defence stat as passive stat bonus, but 8 def is drastic (and do you know what a seal is? For RotMG, it’s definitive of those cool waxen seals on paper envelopes back in the day)
4.) Sprite looks disgusting, like something out of a pserver
5.) stasis is unique to the Mystic and doesn’t make any sense for Paladin
6.) self-debuffing after an OP effect doesn’t make it any better/more balanced.

Overall? I’d give the idea a 3/10. I can see that effort was put into it, but its poor balance, sullen gameplay mechanic, and weird statuses and stat boosts make it a poor item idea. Well done, though!

Anyway thanks for post^^ I know its a bit shitty, but anyway I want to post my ideas, and let people judge. I go edit for wisdom modifier. 7% fame bonus because it would be a rare item, the first item to got 7% fame modifier. I go nerf the def bonus. Im not very good at sprite, btw like this one anyway^^. Statis is unique to the mystic because no UTs statis targets atm, that’s why I got the idea. Self debuffing is for “nerf” a bit the fact of OP effect.Ty for feedback^^

When a pally has more wisdom there seal heals for longer and buffs more hp. I was asking if your seal would do something similar to this.

Yea, I edited this, you can see. Normal number is normal buff, the (number) is the buff when maxed wis (hope u understand my bad english)

I changed it^^ now it looks a bit better

@ZeTimo no problem, keep posting your flow of thought onto the forums so we can help you evolve your thought process and eventually create better and more balanced items :slight_smile:

It’s no problem, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Yea ^^ One day… maybe… I’ll be a great item creator x)

Thanks you for your comments^^ You motivated me a lot :slight_smile:

does no one else think this is a bit over the top? trolling implications aside, imagine what you would do with this thing in a rush. I would say dramatically decrease the range and/or duration.

C’mon Scorch, leave the poor man alone, who gives a damn about English? He probably knows 20 other languages and mixes them up sometimes…

Besides, you tutoring people on grammar is like Amy Schumer tutoring people on humor…

/s pls no h8.

lmao x)

I go nerf it^^ I didn’t payed as much attention on this, now I edit the seal ;p @Xaklor

i knew someone was gonna say this, but this isnt like insulting him or anything, im just helping him improve his idea through communication.

your asking for it.