Seal of unbrakeable defence 😃

How about it drops from a bandit leader?
He could use a nice purple bag drop amirite

Hey there! It might just be me, but I think that this is a tad underpowered.

–

On a serious note, it seems that you’re new to the game and don’t know how to balance higher-end items, which I don’t blame you for. If you haven’t caught on yet, this item is extremely overpowered and poorly balanced.

Try looking on the wiki for stat guidelines: you’ll know something like a +40 def bonus is off the charts, even for powerful items.

someone finally understands im new here :pray: :slight_smile: :cry: thanks for the great advice also how can something be underpowered and overpowered?

^^

hmmm i guess this idea should get a big /s behind the name

It’s a superposition of quantum eigenstates, otherwise known as I’m joking for the underpowered part.

how do i make it ‘bearable’?

When making an equipment you usually compare it with other equipments of the same type. 40 def on equip gives the paladin more than enough to compete with knight with tankiness. Not to mention, another +30(15?) upon usage. That’s way high. Not to mention, there are no abilities that gives you 40 def AND 15 att at the same time. AT most, qot gives you 5 att, and that’s on an archer!

The concept of adding extra defense by an absolute value to a party is interesting, and the fact that it doesn’t give you damaging is quite good, but for that whole 10 seconds, your Paladin has a potential of 70 to 75 def, and 55 to 60 without buff.

As comparison, a jugg warrior has 4.5 seconds of 70 def, and 35 every other second. Of course, jugg also gives you berserk, but you can see that the power of the ability comes from after the usage, not before.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.