Season 3 PPE Contest! Will you be the ones to win 20 Life?

Hello Everyone,
After a very successful 2nd season, I am proud to announce the 3rd season of our monthly PPE contest.
If you are interested in entering or simply spectating please join the discord here or located in the document. http://discord.gg/2WmrcbY

Basically Overall you need to find a partner for this contest, and join the discord provided in the document so I may count you and your teammate as entered. You will be given a special role to view and submit all PPE related evidence etc. After two successful seasons, we have had a total of 53 entrants and over 55 Life given to winners so far in our contests history. I really hope we get a big turnout this season and if there is one thing ive learned past few seasons, it’s that once the competition starts, it’s very fun for everyone, and the competition is very friendly and competitive. This season offers 1st Place 10 Life potions to each team member, with the 2nd place team getting 5 Life each.

{Copied From Announcement}
"Okay Okay Y’all have been waiting for this! Season 3 of our PPE competition finally has signups open,. Please read the following documents below!

This season has:
Duo Teams, Choose your Partner!
Random Class Selection! I choose all of yours via roulette! (Streamed on Twitch at a later date)
Only 1 Life to live per Player! However this season we are introducing teammate revivals!
1 Life potion cost of Entry or Enter via loan (More details in document)
Tons of point changes (No more OP hive points)

Please read contest rules and entry regulations here:

Point updates here!

Here’s a link to last seasons success!

I hope to see some players interested o/ Signups will be open only for a couple days.

EDIT: IF YOU CAN’T FIND A FRIEND DON’T PANIC, JOIN ANYWAYS AND WE CAN FIND YOU A PARTNER breathes out

Have A great day o/,

~Cast

I wanna join, but i have no partner :frowning:

Hey man, thats okay, Join anyways as there are other players looking for a partner! It would be cool if you could join the discord since i know a guy looking for one right now

I want to join

how do we sign up? also, I dont have enough char slots, is it ok if i make a new account?

@Septagram Awesome, Join the discord if you havent o/

@XIYANGYANG Yes you may use a mule to be in, however I need the ign. Join the discord please o/

Ok

i did but where do i give you the info

Tag me, and tell me your ign and partner name, if you dont have a partner i will find you one. It’s also 1 life to enter unless you loan, dont forget.

Hmmm… seems pretty cool, imma join the discord later and see what its all about, then hopefully join in!

Yeah we already have about 25 Participants confirmed! It’s gonna be awesome.

Just an update to this month’s contest.

Sign-up Deadline is Saturday by 6PM EST.
(Although Really up to Sunday 12 Noon EST is fine.)

42 Participants confirmed! We have unlimited entry spots so if you are still deciding don’t be afraid to sign up.

Modified rules: removed 2x revival bonus, and loot pots from this season. Added new UT trap and made several other point changes. Also added 1 Life pay-in, however loans are available.

Classes are being randomly picked on Sunday afternoon.

Dungeon Opening and skin giveaway happening Saturday afternoon!

I’d like to wish good luck to all participants in this 1 life duo team event!

Sign-ups are still open! Give me a ring if interested.

The Season is officially over!

1st Place Sigma and Llama 263 Points
2nd Place Minimath and Dasukur 210 Points
3rd Place Englishfox and Swaetrf 180 Points
4th Place Elfarcherz and ChaoticUTS 117 Points

Sigma 10 Life Delivered!
Dasu Math 5 Lifes Delivered
Swae 3 Life Delivered
Fox 3 Life, llama 10 life, Unclaimed

Stay Tuned For Season 4, Season 5 will be 1st season to include NPE.
Hoping for 100 Life Jackpot as well.

~Stay Tuned
Cast

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.